Uncle Smit

Jaxon

The next day was very bitter sweet, On one hand my brother had just died and the other hand sofia had just agreed to become Mrs Angelo.

Esmaya was only 8 week's old, She wouldn't even remember her uncle Ezra, But she did give him her first smile, It was priceless.

Sofia and Esmaya had gone out with Jessica for a few hour's.

They did offer me to go but I just wanted to be home alone on my own.

I was sat in Ezra's bedroom when I heard a knock at the door.

I thought 'typical she's forgot her key's again'.
I shouted down "You need to stop doing this Sofia" As I went toward's the door.

I opened the door, I could not believe who was standing there.

"Get the fuck away from my house!!" I said angrily.

"That's not a very warm welcome for your uncle smitty." He said.

I couldn't stand Smit.

"How about you drop dead" I slammed the door on his face.

Smit put his foot in the way of the door "what would Ezra have said??"

Fuck, He was right.
Ezra loved that guy like he was his father since we never met our own.
We didn't even know if we even had the same dad.

I opened the door again looking at Smit not giving him eye contact.

"I suppose you better come in then, take them grubby boot's off!!" I said coldly.

Smit chuckled "You're the boss kiddo" He smirked as he took his boot's off.

Once he had walked in to the house Smit noticed the Moses basket instantly.

"Aww a baby, I want to hold that." He said.

I laughed at him "Nota fucking chance are you touching my child!!"

Smit was mocking me. "I'm just suprised you managed to put on your big boy pants and cum in a women" He laughed.
I wasn't amused.

Sofia walked up the drive with Ezmaya in her pram, She opened the door and walked in.

"No way Jax you've got two kid's! You like them young like your uncle smit.." he remarked. I wanted to punch him in the face.

I don't think Sofia heard that comment, But as she got closer she asked "Who is he..?"

Smitt answered before I could. "I'm your uncle smit darling, Well not yours his.." He pointed at me.

Sofia smiles at him "It's very nice to meet you, he didn't mention having an uncle.."

Smit shook his head. "You tell him off kiddo, I'm going to give my great niece some sugar off her uncle Smit" he said as he picked Ezmaya up.

I was livid at this point.
"What are you doing here Smit?!" I asked angrily.

I put my arms out to take Ezmaya. 

Smit chuckled. "Be careful Jax you might make me drop her, Look shes smiling she's fine."

Sofia saw I wasn't comfortable. "Thats not a smile, that's wind, I'll take her from you now." She grabbed Ezmaya and took her upstairs.

Smit looked to me "So.. Tell me how you killed off my favourite nephew then??"

It was way too soon for sick jokes.
"You ain't funny, it was terminal cancer.." I replied.