Chapter 3 - Again

June 4, 2013

[Karsyn]

On tour again, except it's not in Europe this time. It's in America and it's just the guys. The big announcement was made yesterday that there would be another NKOTBSB tour starting in August, which, I don't know how that's going to work with Donnie working on "Blue Bloods," but I didn't ask any questions.

It was my first time visiting Chicago and really, I didn't have the time or energy to even go out and see things. The past three weeks I've had trouble sleeping. I guess it's just because so much has been on my mind since the night I took the pregnancy test.

The guys' new album came out today and it was the first show of their small solo 8-city tour. It's sad but I already feel homesick. Haley does not like hotels already, but hopefully she gets used to them soon.

I miss the house. I miss our animals. I miss Emmileigh and the babies. I miss the beach. Usually it doesn't bother me, but I miss home and it's just the first show.

The only good thing about tonight... the first time Haley gets to see Nick perform live in a real concert.

"Hey, you going to update the blog after the show tonight?" Kevin asked, walking into one of the green rooms backstage where I sat, playing on my phone with Haley playing a game on my laptop.

"Yep, I'll take some pics out there and stuff and post," I nodded as he smiled.

"You feeling okay?" he asked as I looked back at my phone. "You've been more quiet than usual. You look pale. You sick?"

"Just not feeling like myself," I said, looking back up at him. "Not sure why but I miss home and we've only been gone two days."

"You'll get the hang of it," he said as I smiled weakly, looking back at my phone, receiving a text from Emmileigh.

Maybe.... youshouldgetanothertest. :)

I sighed, staring at the phone and looked over at Haley who had her earphones on.

There's a drug store around the corner from here, but fans are everywhere probably.

"Haley," I said, nudging her as she took her earphones off. "Wanna go get some ice cream or something?"

"Oooh, yes," she said, closing my laptop as she hopped off the sofa.

"Come on," I said, grabbing my purse and taking her hand. "We'll walk around the corner and go to the drug store. I'm sure they have some ice cream," I said as we walked out of the room and saw Nick who was heading back from soundcheck.

"Where you two headed?" he asked as I mouthed "test."

"Heading around the corner to the drug store and get some ice cream," I said as he smiled and nodded, giving me a quick kiss.

It wouldn't hurt to get one just to be sure.

[/Karsyn]

[Emmileigh]

Karsyn was gone on tour with the Backstreet Boys, leaving me to be cat and dog sitter whilst they were gone. Plus Donnie was at the studio 7 days a week laying down finishing touches on songs.

I knew they were finishing touches because Karsyn had told me.

But Donnie wasn't supposed to know I know.

Still, Jon had told me to drop by the studio and see them, so once I'd been to Karsyn's to feed the animals, I drove out into the city, babies and Elijah in tow to gate crash the studio.

Only when I arrived I wasn't the only one gate crashing. I climbed out the car and spotted Joey stood outside, holding his daughter as his two boys ran around him and he spoke to a brunette.. who I guessed was hit ex.

I got the twins out the car, handing Savannah to Elijah before taking Logan out and walking towards the building. I gave Joey a smile as I walked past before entering the building.

"HEY!"

I smiled, seeing Jordan walk past before Jon walked over and took Logan from me. "So, not just me been invited?"

Jon grinned. "Nope. We all each invited the other guys families."

"What for?"

"You'll see." Jon guided me through the studio until we came into a sitting area. Donnie was sat on a couch next to Xavier. I looked at Jon, who just walked over to Donnie and Xavier, handing Savannah to her big brother. I smiled at Donnie before walking over.

"Hey." Donnie grabbed my hand and pulled me down on his lap before kissing my cheek.

"What is this?" I asked softly, looking at Donnie who just grinned at me.

"Officially? It's our album completion party."

I smiled at him. "It's done?"

Donnie nodded. "It's been done for two weeks. We got the first finalized copy today."

I frowned slightly. "Then if it's been done what you guys been doing?"

"Promo, photoshoots, interviews.. planning. Lots and lots of planning, but I'll let you in on that later." Donnie kissed my cheek and turned his attention to their manager, who walked in holding the cd in his hands.

I felt a little out of the loop, yet excited all at once.

[/Emmileigh]