Chapter 25 - Back on Tour

Newcastle/London, UK
September 22nd, 2012

[Karsyn]

It was a good few days away from the tour and now that it's in England, everything is a bit more normal. Haley has constantly been walking around with her Tiara since we got in a few hours ago and I've done my best to not run into Donnie Wahlberg.

It pretty much killed me leaving Emmileigh behind but knew I'd see her in a few days. I just, I couldn't believe she was pregnant. I knew Donnie had wanted to have another one soon after the twins, but I thought that Emmileigh was against it.

And there was no way I could tell Nick that she was pregnant, could I? She didn't make me promise not to tell him. I just... it explains so much. But then again, everybody is different when they're pregnant. Nobody is the same. My pregnancy now is so much different than it was with Haley. Haley didn't move at all, barely, but his evil spawn of Carter, moves all the time, on my fucking bladder.

"I'm so glad you're back!" Sarah smiled as I sat down in the catering area. I pulled out a bag and handed her a small tiara. "What's this?"

"I got Haley over there a real big tiara, but got all of us small ones."

"Oooh for the princess thing," she said as I nodded. "Is she feeling better? Did getting away help?" she asked, looking at me sternly. I knew she knew. I nodded and smiled and she smiled back.

"Karsyn, just the person I've been looking for," I heard, looking over my shoulder to see Donnie. I stood up, grabbing my bag to walk away and he stood in front of me. "How's my wife?"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Babe, I'm not stupid. I know you went to London to see Emmileigh," he said as I glared at him. "I want to know, right now! Tell me!"

"You might scare guys on 'Blue Bloods' like that but I just kind of want to laugh at you right now," I said as I started to move out of the way and he grabbed my arm. "Dude, don't touch me."

"I know you saw her, I can tell," Donnie grunted before Joey practically pushed him off of me. "I want to know where my wife is!"

"Back off," Joey said as Donnie shoved him out of the way. I looked over, seeing Nick walk into the room and suddenly the smile he had on his face was gone.

"She's going to tell me where she is!" Donnie yelled as I rubbed my arm and caught Nick looking at it. Oh fuck.

"What the hell are you doing to Karsyn?" Nick asked, walking up to Donnie and shoving him back on a catering table. "You grabbing? Why because you're such a dick that your wife left you because you believe some hot as piece of trash more than her?"

"Nick," Joey said, trying to separate them.

"Don't you fucking touch Karsyn again, you hear me? YOu even go near her and start hounding her about Emmileigh, I'll fucking kill you because it says a lot when we know where your wife is and you don't, doesn't it?"

With that, Nick walked over and picked Haley up in the corner and over to me, grabbing my hand and leading me out of catering.

"Daddy got mad!"

"Daddy got hot!"

"Daddy was gonna kick Donnie's ass."

I snorted. That would have never happened.

[/Karsyn]

[Emmileigh]

It was weird being home alone again. Well, I say home alone.. but this place wasn't home at all.

Home was my family.

I tidied the place up before packing all my things up. I needed to go back on tour and fix my family, my marriage, but I was freaking out so much. Plus, I wasn't even sure what date I should go back on. They were in Newcastle, and after then they would be in Ireland until the 26th, then be in Liverpool.

Liverpool was the place I was thinking of going. I'd pack up, give the keys back to this place, and get the train to Liverpool.

Then I'd wait until they arrive.

I'd been so thankful Karsyn had visited, and in a way I was glad that she'd noticed I was pregnant. I hadn't even noticed I'd been wearing baggier clothes until she'd pointed it out, and it made me realise that my body probably already knew I was pregnant, and my subconscious was telling me to wear bigger clothes to hide it.

Still, Karsyn had taken me shopping, treating me to new clothes, even though I could afford to buy some. And i actually felt better in these new clothes, even if they did kinda show my bump off.

And of course, me having a small stomach made me wonder just how far along I was. I desperately needed to go get a sonogram, but I'd hopefully wanted Donnie with me for that.

I just wondered how long I could leave it.

[/Emmileigh]

[Nick]

Ah, backroom sex at an arena. Isn't that against Brian's new rules or something? Eh fuck, em. My wife has been gone for a few days and that was pretty fucking awesome.

"Good thing Sarah's here or you would have had to wait until tonight," Karsyn said as she moved off of me and sat down on the sofa, leaning up against me. "YOu were all hot shoving Donnie."

"A little fucking scared."

"It was hot."

"So how was Emmileigh? I mean, you said she missed Donnie and the kids and stuff, but how was she? Was her moods gone?" I asked as Karsyn nodded.

"She doesn't have postpartum," Karsyn whispered, looking up at me. "You can't tell."

"She's pregnant, isn't she?"

"How'd you know?"

"My Mom was like that with Aaron and Angel, constantly bitchy and paranoid and I swear every time a woman acts like that, I think back on that," I sighed. "So she really is?" Karsyn nodded. "She's gonna have to talk to Donnie soon."

"She is, maybe when they come to London I think," I said as Nick wrapped his arm around me. "Joey saved me from Donnie today. My first love..."

"Oh shut the fuck up," I hissed, causing her to giggle.

[/Nick]

[Donnie]

I was so mad. Nick knew, Karsyn knew. Hell every fucking person probably knew, all but me. And then Nick threw it in my face.. that was like kicking me in the nuts.

I was almost ready to just leave. I couldn't deal with this anymore. Everyone knew where she was, the fans were asking me where she was, hell Elijah and my mom were too. I'm sure if the babies could speak they would be telling me to fuck off and that they wanted mommy.

I wanted mommy back too. I hated this. I felt so alone.

"Dude.. what happened out there?"

I was pacing the dressing room when Jon walked in, shutting the door. "They know, and they won't tell me!"

"Well... maybe Emmi asked them not to."

I turned to look at him. "You know too, don't you?"

"Nope." Jon shook his head and sat down.

"Why won't she just come back?"

"Because you fucked up, Donnie. She needs time. You should be using this time to think about what the hell happened."

"I know what happened. I'm an ass. I want my wife back, Jon. I want her back!" I sat on the floor and sighed.

"She'll be back. When she's ready. But Donnie, you really need to lay off Karsyn. What you did back there..."

I sighed. "I know.. I know. I feel like shit even more." I ran my hand over my face before standing up, "I'm gonna go spend time with the kids... I need to just.. chill."

"You do that. And I'll let Karsyn and Nick know you're sorry."

I nodded. "Yea.. thanks man." We hugged before I left the room, and made my way back to the busses.

[/Donnie]

[Karsyn]

I laid on the sofa in the dressing room, resting a little before the show and stared at my phone. No new text from Emmileigh.

Regardless, she had to know what happened.

your husband almost attacked me today for information about you, like seriously, grabbed my arm. might be bruised. joe mac saved me. nick was burning up (up up up up) and was hot so we had sex afterwards. btw he had already figured out about the new addition.

[/Karsyn]