Chapter 12 - Back on the Road

August 3rd, 2013
Orlando, Fl

[Emmileigh]

Karsyn wasn't kidding. The buses were huge, but the sleeping area in our bus was a lot smaller. Two cribs lined up at the back of the bus on the left side of the bed. Meaning you pretty much have to climb onto the bed from the right. The bed was a super king, so big enough anyways. Then you walk out the bedroom, and there's bunks on either side. Elijah's is there, as is Earls if he decides to stay with us, or even anyone else who does. Then there's a sitting area and kitchenette.

I spent around half an hour sorting out the bedroom, making the babies cribs before moving to the sitting room. Both babies were sat in their little chairs. Logan had a shiny rattle in his hand whilst Savannah was napping. It gave me time to fix up the place a little more, and start making up bottles for the day.

I looked out at the window, scanning the parking lot of the arena. There were buses lined up all over. The band had a bus each - in Europe the guys would be back to sharing, but luckily Donnie, Nick, and Joey - who had his family with him, would be getting our own buses.

I spotted Brian with his son Baylee, tossing a ball back and forth, and Elijah out front with Donnie. They seemed to be in full conversation about something before Elijah ran off in the direction of Brian and Baylee.

I smiled to myself and focused on making bottles, making sure I had enough for the day, and enough formula for the trip to the next town before putting them away. I glanced out the window and froze.

Donnie was stood outside, talking to a tall, tanned brunette. A beautiful tanned and tall brunette. And they were laughing. I instantly felt jealousy, which was weird for me. I mean I'm married to him.. it shouldn't matter who he spoke to, he loves me.

Still, I couldn't stop watching them, or rather, her. She was doing all the moves, flirting, flicking her hair over one shoulder and giving him flirty smiles. It took everything in me to go out there and claim my man. But really, compare her to me.. she would win in looks outrightly. Especially as I'm cutting around in leggins and a baggy t-shirt, and she's all done up in a skirt, white shirt and cardigan.

I almost jumped when I saw Donnie guiding her to the bus. Why was he bringing her in here? I moved over to the couch and sat on it, quickly grabbing a magazine and opening it up as he walked in.

"Em?"

"Yea?" I sat up as he walked in smiling.

"Em, this is Lucie... Elijah's tutor."

I literally dropped the magazine down before me and fought the urge to open my mouth in shock.

She is the tutor!?!

Oh boy.

[/Emmileigh]

[Karsyn]

Karsyn... you okay?

"I hate you!" I gagged, leaning over the toilet, throwing up everything I had for breakfast at the hotel.

I'm not making you throw up!

"Your evil spawn inside of me is!" I yelled as I sat I leaned against the sink. It was like she was kicking my stomach, telling me to never eat again. I leaned over the sink, taking a sip from the faucet and looked in the mirror before opening the door, seeing Nick standing there. "So much for breakfast."

"Why are you sick? You haven't thrown up once the whole time," Nick said as I crawled up on the bed, laying down and cuddling up next to a pillow.

"I don't know. Because she's evil."

"Karsyn..."

"Maybe her name should be Princess."

"You've been bitter ever since my Mom left," Nick said as I rolled over and looked at him.

"Maybe we should name her Jane then," I said as he glared at me. "Sorry, I just don't feel good. I hate feeling like this. It's like she's trying to make me feel sick."

"Maybe you just need to stay on here and relax today," he said as I rolled back over. "I'll take Haley with me to soundcheck. She likes the attention the fans give her. She eats that shit up."

"You sure?" I asked as he nodded. "I really want to see the show tonight. I always see you guys in Orlando."

"Really?" he asked as I nodded.

"Every time you guys have played here since I graduated high school," I said. "So I'm going to watch the show tonight even if I have to carry a throw up bucket with me or something."

"I'm sure that'll get a lot of attention."

"I'm pregnant, fuck everybody else," I muttered as Nick leaned, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

[/Karsyn]