Wedding surprises

Riley's POV
I wake up, I'm not in my room or with James then I remember it my wedding day. I'm in a hotel room with Michelle, Emily, Giselle, Piper, Chloe, Stephanie and Amanda. I look around and see that everyone is still asleep. Suddenly i get a weird feeling in my stomach. I sprint to to the bathroom trying not to wake anyone up. I get there just in time. I throw up. Great I'm sick on my wedding day. Just then there is a knock on the door.

Michelle: Ri, can i come in?

Riley: yeah *throws up again*

Michelle: still sick

Riley: yeah

Michelle: Riley is there a chance that that you are not just sick?

Riley: what do you mean?

Emily: she means are you pregnant?

Riley: no no no absolutely not

Michelle: *hands Riley a box* just take the test.

Riley: ok fine

I take the test then wait a few minutes. I leave the bathroom and ask Emily to look since i am to scared.

Emily: squeeeeeeeee

She shows me the test and i am overjoyed but also terrified but try not to show it. All the other girls were woken up by by Emily's scream and come over.

Giselle: what happened?

Riley: nothing I'm just pregnant no biggie.

It takes them about thirty seconds to register what i just said since they are all half asleep.

Chloe: oh ok... wait what your pregnant?

Riley: yes.

Al of a sudden i am bombarded with congratulations and hugs. After all of the excitement has died down we all start getting ready for the wedding. I cant wait to tell James and know just how to do it.

I know that this isn't very long. If you want part 2 please say in the comments and if you have an idea of how she will tell James please also say in the comments. Thanks Izzy.