See you again pt 6

Miss Kate's POV

As I speak to everyone I look around and notice that Riley looks really pale and faint. Something is definitely wrong. I immediately stop talking and head over to her by the office. She sits on the bench and i crouch in front of her.

Miss Kate: Riley are you ok?

Riley: no. I feel really faint

By now Emily and James are both over here as well. They both look worried, Emily more than James.

James: Riles, just sit down and rest. Dancing probably wouldn't have helped.

Emily: wouldn't have helped what James?

James: uhh...

Emily: Riley you are starting to scare me!

After Emily said that Riley whispers something to James that I don't quite catch.

James: you sure Riles?

Riley: stop worrying about me I'll be fine

James: ok

Emily: Riley what's going on?

Riley: just watch and listen.

As Riley and James get up and make there way over to the dance floor I am very confused about what is happening.

Riley's POV

As me and James go to the dance floor I can't help but start to feel a bit nervous. I really hope that Emily isn't disappointed in me. As the music starts I feel the nerves slip away and let the music take control of my body.

(Ok so just imagine that when they went to internationals they didn't do the bit where James touches Riley's stomach but they did in studio A. And also imagine that they added a bit at the end where James is on one knee holding Riley's left hand)

Emily's POV

As James and Riley are recreating flying i notice 2 bits that are different from the original. How did I realise this? Well before internationals Riley would spend so much time in the basement trying to perfect the duet and I would sit on the stairs and watch but she doesn't know that. Anyways one of the changes is in the middle of the dance and James puts his hands on Riley's stomach and the second is the ending position. Instead of Riley being wrapped in James's arms, james is on one knee holding Riley's left hand. And that's when it caught my eye.

Emily: Riley whats on your finger?

I asked already knowing what the answer was.

Riley: oh well me and James have some really big news

Riley & James: we're getting married!

WHAT THE HECK!!!

Riley's POV

Riley & James: we're getting married!

As soon as the words left my mouth i was bombarded with hugs and words of congratulations as was James. But the announcement wasn't over yet.

Emily: congrats Ri. Have you picked a date yet?

James: yes we have it is on the 16th of October this year.

Chloe: isn't that a bit soon? It's only six weeks away?

Riley: well it was either that or around July this coming summer.

Stephanie: why not any of the time in between?

Seriously! I would have expected this from Eldon or West but not everyone.

Riley: well I don't want to look fat!

Emily: Ri that doesn't make... hold on...

Now we are getting somewhere.

Emily: Ri, are you?

I nod my head three times as she seems to finally understand.

Emily: your serious please don't mess with me!

Riley: Em, I really truly am

By now everyone has figured it out...

Or so I thought.

Eldon: wait I'm confused why will you get fat?

There's the Eldon I know.

Hunter: let me put this in terms you understand. James plus Riley equals baby. B-A-B-Y!

Eldon: ohh that makes sense so your pregnant?

Riley & James: yeah!

After that everyone started to congratulate us again. As this was going on i noticed something off about Emily. So i excused myself and went over to her, dragging her into the office.

Riley: Emily what's wrong?

Emily: I don't know... i guess i just fell like you are all grown up now and that you can do anything. I mean you are the youngest from the OG's but your the first to get married or have a baby. It just makes me realise that you aren't my baby sister anymore.

Riley: Em you are alway going to be my big sister and i will always be your baby sister. Now lets get back out there and party.

We both head out of the office and i head over to james and wrap my arms tightly around his torso.

James: you ok Riles?

Riley: yeah but everything is going to change now isn't it?

James: honestly Riles, yeah it is but its exciting , this time next year we will have a baby.

Riley: yeah i cant wait.

James: me neither