𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸- ♏︎

Why did I help her?
I ran a hand through my hair as I stalked through the school corridors.
Yeah she was cute, and Draco is a-
"Hey Scorpio! Party at mine tonight, I only invited eleven people, not a big crowd," Leo walked over.
I grunted in reply and left him in the middle of the corridor.
"I'll see you tonight!" He cried.
I rolled my eyes and stuffed my hands in my pockets, heading into the library.
Yeah I know what you're thinking- the bad boy juvenile rebel going to the library? What?
It's mainly because the library is quiet and good at hiding in when skipping French or Science.

"Scorpio get up," I felt someone shove me.
I lifted my heard today glare at Capricorn- the only one who would wake me up.
"School's over. You coming to the party tonight?" He crossed his arms.
"Sure whatever," I grunted, standing up and slinging my bag over my shoulder.
"Cool. Meet you at Leo's," he said as we exited the library- he went right towards the detention room.
I smirked and turned left to the exit of the school.

I pocketed my phone and shoved my motorbike helmet onto my head as I went to straddle the bike.
"Lives on that rich lane, number 1," I recited before speeding away from my own home.

I parked my bike in the... really big driveway. I hopped off and strode over to the door.
I knocked and Leo answered it. "Scorpio! Glad you made it, come on in!" He grinned, opening the door widely.
I ignored his cheerfulness and just went inside, I saw Aquarius and Sagittarius chatting on the
Sofa, Sag's legs on Aquarius' lap. I saw Taurus and Virgo talking animatedly to Pisces and Gemini, Libra and Aries were probably somewhere making out, Cap was going to be stealing silver things from the kitchen or late, and Cancer... I don't know much about her, if she late or early?
Why did I even care?
I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair again.
I do that when I'm annoyed or troubled, and I seemed to be doing it a lot today. Mostly Cancer's fault.

I found Cap, he was stealing forks from the kitchen.
"Just why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him as I watched him stuff his jacket pockets with silverware.
He froze when he heard me. "Oh hey Scorp. Er just testing the cutlery," he pulled a fork out his pocket and bent it.
He frowned and threw it over his shoulder.
"Right. Want to find some drinks?" I asked.
"Yeah let's. Leo's parents got to have an expensive whisky around," We walked out the kitchen into the main room, where like any of those stupid romance things my dad watches, I bump into a girl.
Not any girl, Cancer, the girl I've been having weird thoughts over.
She's really short.
"Hey shortie," I said as she gave a little squeak.
"Hi," she mumbled. "I'm sorry," she added.
"It's fine," I said shortly. "See you later," I added, brushing past her towards Leo.
"Do you know her?" Cap asked.
"Draco was bullying her earlier I saw, she's Leo's cousin. He always talks about her," I said shortly.
"Right. Okay," Cap shrugged, probably not totally believing me but who cares. There's expensive alcohol to drink.

The party was actually alright.
Compared to some of Leo's parties- I think it's because there's only 12 of us and no weird fake girl clinging onto my every word. Though Leo is a bit like that.
"Let's play a game!" Libra declared.
"Libra-," Aquarius started.
"No lets!" Leo interrupted Aquarius. He grinned at Libra who gave him a polite smile in return.
Puppy love.
Pathetic.
"What game?" Gemini chirped.
"Seven minutes in heaven?" Pisces joined the conversation.
"Truth or Dare?" Sagittarius offered.
Aquarius gave him a small glare before turning back to the room.
"Do we have to play a game? Someone always ends up hurt," she huffed.
"C'mon Aquamarine. It'll be fun. I promise," Sagittarius gave her his charming smile.
She seemed to of melted and agreed.
"So then... never have I ever?" Cap suggested with a smirk in the corner.
"No no no no no," Gemini shook her head rapidly.
"Aw c'mon Gem," Cap gave her a grin.
She stuck her tongue out at him.
I saw cancer moved closer to the front door.
She caught my eye and quickly turned away. I smirked. "Why don't we play... spin the bottle?" Taurus suggested.
Virgo frowned.