𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- ♏︎

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
"You're not serious," she scoffed.
"Aw c'mon Can," I smirked.
"Nope. No no no. No way," she shook her head.
"It's either this or going with Leo, Taurus, Virgo and Gemini," I said.
"Fine. Give me that helmet," she grumbled as I passed her a helmet.
"Arms around me and off we go!" I chuckled when she climbed onto the bike behind me.
"Don't go really fast," she said, hesitantly wrapping her arms around my torso.
"If I don't we'll fall off," I snorted.
She hit my arm in response.
"What's life without a bit of adventure?" I chuckled.
"Just go before I change my mind," she grumbled in my ear.

"SCORPIO SLOW DOWN! SCORPIO I AM GOING TO FALL OFF!" She screamed.
I laughed.
"THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" She shouted over the wind.
It really is.
"HOLD ON TIGHTER IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO FALL!" I shouted back.
So she did, and I swear I am going to get bruises because of how tight she held onto me.
We managed to get to the forest clearing where we were meeting like the others? I don't know why I agreed to come.
People are annoying.
When I parked, cancer literally jumped off the bike and hugged a tree.
A tree.
"Finally gone mad have you?" Leo chortled as he strolled over with Gemini, Virgo and Taurus.
"Please make her drive back with you. She was screaming in my ear the whole way," I grimaced.
"Gladly," she grumbled from where she was still hugging the tree.
"Um Cancer? You okay?" The others came over.
"Where you all in one car?" Virgo asked, eyebrow raised.
"We were in Aries' Land Rover," Pisces explained.
"Come on Can, you can let go of the tree now," she looked over at the white ette.
She let go reluctantly.
I sniggered at her expression.
Something in between regret, annoyance and scaredness I think?

"Why are we even picnicking together? I didn't know we were friends," Cap said once we were all sat in the glade.
"Who even thought about inviting us all?" Aquarius looked around the circle.
"I did," Aries said, swallowing a bite of his sandwich.
"Why?" Libra raised an eyebrow at her boyfriend.
I think they're still dating?
I don't know.
"I thought we could genuinely get on, like we did at that party," he explained.
Someone snorted.
"Why was I wrong?" Aries demanded.
"Please are you trying to kill your social life?" Cancer said bluntly.
"How would I do that?" The red head raised an eyebrow.
"I mean I'm surprised you all even talk to me, like, I'm a nobody, I'm a joke, I am the prey at the bottom of the food chain. I am a loner shy girl with pure white hair. I get bullied, by your 'friends'," she put air quotes around friends, directing her small speech at Aries and Sagittarius.
"Who bullies you?" Sagittarius asked.
"A jerk," she replied coolly, taking ham out a sandwich.
"Draco," Leo translated.
I leaned forwards and propped my head onto my elbows.
"So.. how are we gonna tell this guy to stop messing with our friend?" I asked.
"Good question," Aquarius pretended to stroke a beard.
Cancer snorted again. "You can't be serious. It's fine, like everyone bullies me, the bullied bullies me. Like I said, I am at the bottom of the food chain,"

"You know you aren't those things you said," I blurted out after we had eaten, everyone else was messing about in the river next to our picnicking ground. Cancer let out a scoff and replied before I could.
"I am though. Just because I'm friends with you, or any of the others, doesn't mean anything will change," she hugged her legs into her chest and propped her head onto her knees.
"You're somebody Cancer Crabs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise," I reached out and squeezed her shoulder.
She grinned at me through her white locks.
A silent thank you.

Hello everyone! First authors note in this book- wow.
So sorry I've been MIA? Have I? I don't know. But I deleted the zodiac magic school book because... I have zero ideas for that and have two zodiac books plus school plus life plus sleep to fit into my schedule.
Hopefully I'll update zodiac- learning to live under the stars soon, I don't know what I'm going to get them doing. Maybe they'll go to a zoo or something.
I don't know.
Hope you liked this chapter and have a great Friday and weekend!