𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 (𝟹 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛)- ♏︎

Heylo so um maybe I should do a sequel? Would you guys like that? If so tell me what you think everyone's jobs should be and what should happen. If you do that, it would be mighty appreciated because I have no idea. Anyways, cute Scorpio and cancer (again, comment their ship name please cuz I have no idea) anyways back to the story hope you like it!

I ran a hand through my hair. God why was I so nervous.
We have  been together for three years, and she was in the middle of university whilst I never went to university or college since I got an apprenticeship and was taking over Gus' business when he retires.
"Stop pacing you're making me nervous," Capricorn called out from the sofa (we were in my apartment above the bar- Cap sometimes crashes here if he has enough of the boys in his university dorm).
"But what if she says no?"
He snorted loudly. "Scorp, she loves you, you literally never fight. Your last fight was about who was better, Legolas or Hawkeye,"
"Hawkeye is superior," I muttered.
He rolled his eyes. "She would disagree with you there. But you compromised and watched hunger games and brave instead, you're literally the perfect couple and sometimes it makes me gag. You're so soft when it comes to her,"
"I am neither confirming nor denying that statement," I stated. "But cap, she still hasn't finished University. Aren't we a little young to-,"
"SCORPIO YOU LOVE HER SHE LOVES YOU THERE IS NEVER A RIGHT TIME YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE YOUR FUTURE BY THE RAILS AND DRIVE IT YOUR WAY!" He shouted.
"Interesting metaphor there Cap," I rolled my eyes.
"Hey I forgot to tell you- i'm gonna join the gang. My old man says it's about time I take his seat,"
"Cool,"
"Yeah. Anyways, how're you gonna ask her?" He leant forwards, head propped up on his elbows.

"Scorpio!" I heard her before I saw her. She was running down the train station, lugging a suitcase behind her, wearing a dress and black flats.
"You're gonna drop something," I quickly took the suitcase away before she could trip over it.
"Thanks. I missed you," she threw her arms around my I waist.
"I missed you too," I bent down and kissed her on the head.
"Now let's go! I have a date planned," I pulled her away from the hustle and bustle of the train station.

"It's so pretty in the evening light," she said as we drank hot drinks- tea for her and black coffee for me. I made an agreeing noise as I drank my coffee.
We were sat on a park bench, the sky was dark, but not dark dark like it was at midnight. I fiddled with my pocket, fingering the round piece of metal.
"You okay? You seem distracted," she said softly.
"I have something to ask you," I stood up abruptly and put my coffee on the bench, pulling her onto her feet.
"Put your tea down,"
She did so, looking thoroughly confused.
"Okay, this is going to sound so cheesy so I really apologize. Cancer, I love you so much, you're literally my everything. God. What would I be without you? Probably a drunk alcoholic player, wasting his life away since he doesn't have anything to live for. When I found you, and fell in love with you, I realised that you're my life now. And I need to do a hell lotta better if I think I deserve you. You're amazing can, I love everything about you. Your beautiful eyes, your gorgeous hair, the way you laugh, your smile, how you cry at literally anything, your cute shortness, your dorky nerd that you try to hide from everyone but fail at doing so, I love you Cancer Crabs, I can't imagine my life without you in it," I bent down on one knee and took out the ring.
Her eyes widened and she cried more then she already was. "So, would you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes! YES!" She squealed.
I grinned widely and slipped the ring on her finger, stood up and lifted her off the ground.
"I love you too Scorpio Scorpion," she kissed me softly.

Cancer's engagement ring-