𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻- ♋︎

True to my word, I did stop self harming.
It still doesn't make everything better though.
I was still getting bullied, and Scorp was now usually always gone to do some work with the gang.
"Disease!"
I put my hood up and started walking faster.
"Disease!" He shouted again.
I felt his hand drop on my shoulder. I froze.
"Face me b*tch," he made me turn around.
"Word has it that your protector isn't here anymore. Which means, disease, I rule the school now. And what I want is for you to stop talking to Aquarius,"
"Aquarius?" I asked.
"Don't talk back to me," he grabbed my chin. "Don't talk to any of your 'friends'. Especially her. Got it?"
I nodded as his stubby fingernails bit into my face.

"Hey Can," Libra greeted as she passed me in the corridor. I knew Draco was watching, so I ignored her and hurried to my English class.
"Everything okay?" Taur noticed my frown once I sat down.
I turned my head and quickly scribbled on a piece of paper.
Draco is always watching. Can't talk to any of you- especially Aqua idk why. Just tell Aqua I think Draco might have a crush on her.
He nodded in understanding and didn't talk again.

After school, my phone vibrated as I walked home.
It was Aqua.
𝗔𝗾𝘂𝗮: 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙪𝙥- 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙎𝙖𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙤 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝- 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.