𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻- ♋︎

I smiled as I felt the wind on my face.
GCSEs were over.
Thank god, I did not enjoy the late night and early morning studying sessions.
I didn't see Scorpio that much- or at all during those times. It was hard not hearing his voice or just inhaling his scent when I hugged him.
I sound so cringey what happened to me?!
Anyways, I was currently sat on my beach in my hidden cove, waiting for Scorp to arrive for our date.
"Hey Love," I heard his voice- deep with a slight Irish twang.
"Hey Scorpi!" I chirped, getting to my feet.
Without my shoes on, he completely towered over me in his boots.
"You've shrunk,"
"I'm not wearing shoes. That's why," I explained as he unslung a rucksack from his shoulder.
"Ah," he nodded.
"Sit down, I brought lunch!" He added, gesturing to his bag.

"I hate exams," I grumbled. "I missed you," I added sappily.
He kissed my head and chuckled. "I missed you too,"
"Good," I said.
He laughed again and pulled me onto his lap.
We gazed out to see, watching the sun sink beneath the waves.
"It's sunset already?" I jumped, surprised.
"Apparently so. Let's get you home shall we?"
"Wait a second. I've just realized something,"
"What?"
"Prom is in two weeks,"
"Yeah. I know," he snickered at my terrible memory.
I elbowed his chest.
"Hey, wanna practice for prom?" He asked suddenly.
"How do you do that?" I raised an eyebrow and turned around.
"May I have this dance?" He asked.
"You're acting like a softy. Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" I pressed my hand to his forehead.
"I'm fine don't worry," he assured me.
"Uh huh, but you're being sweet and remembered prom. You're also asking me to dance with you. Something's up,"
"So you don't want to dance with me?"
"I never said that!"
"Then c'mon," he dragged me to my feet and put an arm around my waist and another one clasped my hand tightly.
"We don't have any music,"
"Put some on then. You have a phone right?" He asked.
"That is true," I delved into the pocket of my cardigan and fished out my phone.
(Play the video up top- it's really cheesy but I don't know any dance songs because I've never been to a high school dance- I don't have prom till 2022 though thank god- I suck at dancing)
"This is romantic. There's something wrong with you," I said as we started dancing.
"Just because I'm being sweet because I haven't seen my girlfriend properly for a month?" He asked innocently.
"Yes," I said bluntly.
"Okay you got me. Cancer Crabs," he went down on one knee and took my hand. He went bright red as his knee came in contact with the sand.
"Will you go to prom with me so I can stop acting like a weirdo?" He asked.
I laughed. "Of course I'll go with you. We can hang out by the buffet table or stand in the corner judging people," I pulled him back to his feet.
"Oh thank god. I can stop acting weird now," he breathed out.
"You don't have to change who you are just to ask me to prom you know, I love you for who you are. I was seriously worried though, I thought you were on drugs or alcohol or something," I admitted.
He laughed loudly.