The meeting

JAMIES POV
I was walking down the street excited to tell Kayla the news . I strolled into Starbucks , I got a double chocolate mocha and sat at a table. I sat there continuously looking down at my phone to see if there was any texts from Kayla, none. Just then she burst through the door and squealed when she saw me. She ran to me her eyes lighting up when she tackled me with a hug. We had missed each other , I hadn't seen her for over 6 weeks , that's a long time away from you best friend."soo any news ?" She asked me curiously . "Well , jack asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said excitedly . She started jumping up and down in her chair. "Soo what did you say? " She asked. "Yes obviously,"I answered . She made kissing noises at me, god she was so immature. "Right , well my mom just texted me , but it was nice catching up with you!" I said heading for the door as she waved me off. I was once again walking down the street , my phone slipped out of my coat pocket but I didn't realise. When I acknowledged that I had lost my phone I asked a man if I could borrow his he agreed. And handed me the phone. I switched it on and realised it was my phone , same wallpaper same password. "Umm excuse me , where did you get this phone?" I said suspiciously. "Ohh ummm ," he replied. I nodded at him and walked off with my phone. I typed my moms familiar number in. But an unfamiliar voice answered.
"Hello ?" I said.
"Hi , who is this ?" The voice answered.
"My name is Jamie I appear to have dialled the wrong number." I said .
"Okay, well my names Harry styles."
"I recognise that name." I said
"Well I'm sort of in a boyband called one direction"
"Ooh yeah, my little sister loves you!"
"Does she?"
"Yep well I better go then." I said
"Nope don't go I mean , now you've got my numbers we may aswell become friends?" He asked hopefully.
"Okay well let's get to know each other!"
"Well my name is Harry styles I'm 20 years old and I'm from and currently live in London ."
"Okay nice to meet you, my name is Jamie Cassandra Williams , I'm 19 years old and I live in London too!"
We both laughed, "ahh shit !" We both shouted over the phone .
"Sorry !" Said the person who bumped into me as his strong arms helped me up off the ground,
"It's okay " I muttered
"Wait Jamie?" The man said. How did he know my name? I gave him a confused look. "It's me Harry !" He called. We both smiled . "Soo wanna come for a walk around the park?" He asked me . I nodded my head as he took my arm in his.