00100000

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

one fold, another fold, and a glide of a finger across her paper as another star formed in her hand. jisung had been out cold for a week, and she had been counting the days with each star she folds. there was 7 multicoloured stars put into a small jar placed beside his bed. they were lucky they got out of there before the police came, and now they let jisung rest in the first aid room in her house.

there was several knocks on the door, in which aeri flashed her eyes up, and called a blank 'come in'.

the door creaked open, hearing a cautious whispers as they entered. their footsteps were careful, almost scared as they entered the ward.

it was my shift, as i bent down a little and painted the room with rays to light up their path slightly, but i realised that was a mistake when a yelp emitted from one of the boys mouth.

"shut up renj- hello?" it was the one called jeno said, rather softly.

"leave to go to another room, and i'll cut your brains out" Instantaneously, she stood up, and left the room without saying a word. they couldn't even take a proper look at her before she was already out the door.

"does he live with that woman" mark asked, shivering at the thought as they crowded around jisung's bed

"she's scary" jaemin added, pulling up a chair.

"what actually happened though?" renjun sit down.

"i don't know, the drone suddenly stopped and then we just got call from the event manager that Number 6 got sent to hospital" jeno shrugged. jeno was a very factual person, and liked to stay on top of thing so it frustrated him that he was left in the dark when his team member was suddenly on a hospital bed.

"this place..." jaemin began again "...really doesn't suit him"

"just because it's dark and feels like you have ghosts crawling around you 24/7?" chenle added "not all darkness is scary"

"you're scarier" haechan commented

"the night sky has its moon" chenle clicked the light switch "and this room has its light"

"i didnt even know there was a light switch" mark laughed

and then, there was a groan. the 6 boys around the bed shot up, face etched with shock as jisung's mouth moved in incoherent shapes.

"i'm telling you it was the light" haechan murmured as jeno came to help him up.

"jisung, how are you? are you okay?" it was renjun

"what do you think, i have wires hooked into my arm" he held his head, supporting it with a couple fingers

"that scary lady...where is she? we need to go get her" haechan looked around, but the room was empty.

"you go get her" renjun pointed at haechan

"mark can go" haechan was quick to reject

"jeno can go" mark turned the attention towards jeno

"for fucks sake i'll go" and chenle left the room