CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"All I want is you, only you Solhera." he whispered while his forehead was resting in mine.

I closed my eyes as I heard the fireworks' sounds.

I want to open my eyes first time this year with the man I only want too.

"Happy New Year, Caden!" I said in the most sweet tone I could.

I cupped his face and for the first time, I kissed him on his lips.

We kissed slow and passionately all throughout with the beautiful lights above us as we welcome the new year He has given us.

I can't believe that I had my first kiss at this very young age but I do not regret it, he's Caden after all, the man I want to share my whole life with now and in the future.

We're here at their house because we celebrated Christmas at our home naman. Of course Mom and Dad is here same as Tito was there back then.

"Oh saan kayo nanggaling?" my mother asked teasingly.

"Baka nag-propose ka na, hijo." then Dad laughed.

Ilang pang-aasar pa ang natamo namin when I couldn't contain it anymore and felt my cheeks heated up so I just excused myself and let Caden handle those.

I was smiling crazy while looking at my reflection through the mirror but then it faded eventually.

I was thinking about our future. This is my first year with him, how many years will we gonna spend more together? Will we would end up being with each other? I waited for him and eventually he did too. I just really hope that he's really the one. The one that destined to be with me forever. Because when he's not, I don't know if I'll be able to love again. We're too young but I already knew, he's my first love and I want him to be my last.

"Mahal?" a soft voice followed by small knocks.

What the hell? How many minutes did I stayed here?

"Solhera, you're getting me nervous."

I immediately opened the door.

"Mahal." I said smiling.

"Hmm?" he pulled me over. "What's wrong, mahal ko?"

"Huh? I'm all good. I just took a pee."

"A pee that lasted for barely an hour, huh?"

I withdraw with what I heard. "An hour!?"

"Yup!" he laughed but then pulled me again, this time for a hug. "So tell me, what's bothering my baby?"

I sniffed through his chest, hay so bango!

God, thank you for blessing me with a man like him. I already thanked you a couple of times but again, thank you.

I haven't noticed that we're now on their garden I just felt that I was like floating and then boom!

He was caressing my hair and his stare is melting me.

"Tumigil ka nga!" I said as I blocked his vision with my palm.

He caught my hand and kissed the top of it. "What do you want us to talk about with?"

I can't answer because hell! I was pre-occupied with the sight of him continuously kissing the top of my hand!

He stopped when he noticed.

"Look, you're blushing." he teased.

I smiled sweetly. "Of course, I'm flattered."

"Do you want some more? I will be gladly oblige."