CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

I woke up when I heard my alarm clock rang.

I sat on my bed and saw no traces of Caden.

I didn't bother to change my clothes nor fixed my face because that's what I usually do.

When I opened my door and saw someone cooking, there it sinked in.

The breakfast's aroma covered my nose. It feels nice!

I am smiling widely while walking towards him.

It feels nice that it wasn't only a dream of mine, that here he is preparing breakfast, and most importantly that here he is fulfilling what he said. I'm glad that when he says he wouldn't leave me, he wouldn't really. I just hope that he's my endgame. That we'll really end up with each other.

I hugged him from the back.

He put his soft hands around my arms that's wrapped on his waist. "Good morning, mahal!"

I was about to answer and he was about to face me when I remembered what I look like! I didn't even took a brush!

I immediately unwrapped my arms around him and ran back to my room.

I took a shower before I went outside again.

Caden joined me then snaked his hands around my waist. "Bakit naligo kana?"

I felt my cheeks heated.

"Tanggap naman kita kahit bagong gising pa." he then laughed. "Besides, nakita ko na yung itsura mo kanina bago mo pa makita."

"Caden!"

I was doing my make-up when he went inside.

"Mahal." he said.

"Hmm?" sagot ko ng hindi tinatanggal ang mga mata sa salamin.

"Ang ganda mo." he pleased me.

I stopped and looked at him. "I know right."

"Beautiful inside and out." he smiled genuinely.

I answered him with a genuine smile too.

"Paano si Farah?" I asked before going out of the unit.

May inabot na note sa akin si Caden.

"Princess, I went outside bago pa kayo magising. Enjoy this day!"

- Farah

That woman!

"Where do you wanna go?" he asked while the traffic lights was on red.

"Hmm? Ikaw, where do you wanna go?"

"As long as I am with you, every place will do." he answered intently looking at my eyes.

He leaned in so I closed my eyes. I waited for a kiss but there's no lips arrived on mine. I opened my eyes and turned my gaze to the window when he lifted my chin and made me look at him.

He kissed me on the lips but eventually stopped when the cars behind us blew their horns.

We both laughed then headed somewhere the wheels would lead us.

"Do you like it here?" he asked after a long silence.

I faced him and gave him a very genuine smile. "I like it here, I love it with you here."

He pulled me into a hugged and then we let silence envelope us again as we savored the moment.

"One more shot, mahal! Smile!" he cheered me up. "Okay, okay! Candid shot naman tayo!"

I smiled at the sight. Him taking a picture of me while saying I should smile without him knowing that even he wouldn't remind me to, I will still do because I'm too happy, all because of him.

I brought out my phone then took a candid shot of him while he was browsing his taken photos of me.

"Mahal! Papicture rin tayo! Puro selfie lang 'yung sa atin eh." I said while walking towards him.

I smiled cutely then he patted my head.

May kinausap siyang lalaki bago siya lumapit sa akin.

He then pinched my cheek. "Ikaw talaga."

"One. Two. Three. Say cheese!"

After a couple of minutes, the simple photo I was asking for became a photoshoot! We didn't know that the man was a real photographer! Good thing I brought my DSLR camera.

The man smiled before giving back my camera to Caden.

"Thank you, pare. How can we return the favor?"

He looked at Caden then mine. "Just don't leave her, same to you Miss. You look good together so yeah, just stay strong."

We bid our goodbyes then roamed around. We are here at an amusement park somewhere here in Laguna.

"Eat na tayo?" he asked when the clock striked at 5:00 PM. "We'll go home by 7:00 or 8:00."

I nodded and waited for him to pick a resto where we would eat.

I was amazed at the surroundings while the beautiful lights are starting to lit up.

I looked around and saw the amusement park's motto enchantingly shining.

"The Magic Lives Forever"

I felt a warm hand on my cheeks. When I looked at him, our sights locked.

His eyes are shining along with the lights around us. "Mahal na mahal kita, Solhera."

"I wish that the magic we have will live forever too." I cupped his face back and then gave him a warm hug.

I felt him kissing the top of my head and when he withdraw in our hug, "The magic we have will live forever."

After we ate, we decided to ride one last time before we head home.

We rode the Ferris Wheel and when we are at the highest point, I saw how Caden looked at me. I saw his reaction because we are filming a video.

"Hey why are you looking at me?" I asked but my eyes are still on the screen of my phone.

"I'm just admiring the most beautiful view I have ever seen." he answered.

I giggled. "Ano ka ba, let's continue na. So, anong masasabi mo sa relationship natin lalo malapit na tayong mag-one year?"

He brushed his hair then looked unto the screen now. He made face before he looked at me again.

"I can say that, you're the one that I wish to be with for the rest of my life."

I felt my cheeks heated more than the usual when he says words that flatters me.

"Bakit wish lang eh sa'yo naman na ako? Dapat want to be with na!" I teased him.

He cupped my face then made me stop the filming.

"Trust me. Just do. I won't ever never leave you." he said sweetly before he drown me with his kisses.

This day adds up to the most memorable experience I had with Caden.

When he said that he will make me fall hard with him and will drown me with his love without me even getting up, I think it's a curse. A curse that is already happening.