"can feel you watchin' me !"- Part Three

Evie POV:
I was sitting on Mal's bed . I stood up so I won't get bored and explored the library . She had her spellbook besides the library . I touched a book cover and trued to reed the name ; The fairytales . I pursed my lips , wondering what it is ..
I sighed and turned to see Jay standing right behind me .
"Jay !" I said and stepped back , hitting the library .
He grabbed me , by waist , saying :" Evie ! You're gonna make the books fall down !"
I stepped aside and pushed his hand off me , saying :" You cannot grab my waist like that !"
"Okay , I won't ! But you like me !" He said and laughed .
"Yeah ... In your dreams !" I said as it felt like a lie to me .
Don't you really like him , Evie ? Hasn't your gaze ever stucked on his beautiful tanned skin , dark almond eyes and that usual smile ?
Jay shrugged and sat on the bed , keeping his head down , As I felt him staring at me while I was murmuring rumors song .
I couldn't keep myself anymore and I started singing :" I can feel you watchin' me !" Jay looked straight at me in a questioning way . It was awkward but the only way to tell him about my feelings were to sing .
"All your friends are trying to leave.." I sang .
"Wow ! Your voice is-" He was saying when I interrupted him by saying :" You hit me with that one line !"
"I know that you said it 'bout a hundred times !" He raised his eyebrows and kinda blushed .
"You got me all wrong ! Don't you know who ? You're talking to?" I said and bent towards him , looking at him in the eye .
"You got me all wrong.." I sang as I was looking into his eyes . He slowly leaned in and stared at my lips .
I stepped back and said :" I heard about you and what you do !" He sighed and stood up .
"Don't you know the rumors?" I sang and couldn't keep myself from holding his hand . He smiled slightly as he saw my hand holding his' . I made him stand up as he was froze and confused because what was happening ;
"They talk about, talk about you, boy!" I sang and again , remembered the rumors about him being a playboy , breaking hearts and playing with people's feelings ..
"They say that you're never gonna treat me right !" I said and gulped as my voice cracked . He stared at my lips opening and closing , singing sad words as I felt like I'm short of breath , looking at him in the eye seeing his jaw line .. His smooth tanned-skin ..
"I know that your forever's only one night, one night !" I said and leaned back ... He didn't like me ! I mean who would ? I was dumb and didn't know anything else except chores and ...
"Don't you know the rumors?" I said and slowly let his hands go when I noticed him slowly murmuring the song too ..
"They talk about, talk about me too, boy !" I was singing when he grabbed my waist again .
He interrupted me , saying :"I know that your intentions are as bad as mine !"
"So let's pretend forever's only one night, one night !" We both sang ..
"So I hit you with that one line !" I sang and blushed , giggling because he knew the lyrics !
"Tonight you met your match ! I hope you realize that !" We were btoh holding hands as I knew that I couldn't let go anymore .. He was smiling , singing word by word , with every detail ..
"You got me all wrong ! Now you know who , You're talking to !" I said and leaned forward .. I didn't pushed his hand off my waist . Yeah , I wanted him . I even could admit that I wanted him to be mine ...
"You got me all wrong !" We both sang and I walked around him holding his hand as he was staring at me by turning towards me everytime I moved . He had this look that none of the boys out there , had . Nothing special for others , but for me , it was addictive ..
We sang the song all till the end and I leaned on the column beside Mal's bed , Flexing my head looking at him .
He slowly stepped forward and held my hands , standing in front of me , whispering :" I know that your intentions are as bad as mine ..."
"So let's pretend forever's only one night, one night.." We both said looking in eachothers' eye .
"That was amazing .." He whispered and slowly touched my cheek with his finger tips .
I leaned in and as we wanted kiss , we heard a door knock and leaned back . I cleared my throat and said :" Come in !" Jay cleared his throat awkwardly and grabbed bed's column .
Door opened and Mal entered as Carlos was walking after her .
"What happened ?" I asked .
Mal swallowed and said :" Everything's okay .. Carlos knows that I love him more than anyone ."
I looked at Carlos . He was smiling but it was compeletly fake .. He had gulped .
"I think I'm gonna go for a walk in school ." Carlos said and slowly let Mal's hand go , walking out of the room . Mal turned and looked at him , sadly ..
"Looks like someone is still sad ." Jay said and looked at him .
I remembered the moment I was about to kiss Jay for a moment and averted my gaze from him .
"I think Imma head out too !" Jay said and walked out of room .
Mal let a sigh out and I could see her eyes glowing for a second . She closed and opened her eyes and took a deep breath , whispering :" Relax !"
"Mal , We need to talk ." I said .
Mal looked at me and said :" Yeah I guess .."
She sat beside me on her bed and I rubbed her arm , asking :" Is he really okay with it ?"
"I don't think so .." She answered and continued :" But I tried to calm him down !"
"It's not so forgiveable but you're doing it for your mother , right ?" I asked .
She froze looking at the ground , saying :" Yeah , I guess ..."
"What ? What do you mean ?" I asked wondering what did she mean .
"Um ..I mean ...Whatever !" She said and looked up .
" M ! What are you hiding from me ?" I asked and grabbed her hands both .
She was looking really exhausted and it was just our first day !
"You don't look the same anymore .." I murmured , looking at her silver sad eyes .
"I don't know how I feel , E . If only I knew , I could tell you ..." She said and closed her eyes again .
I leaned her on my shoulder and said :" If there was anything, You wanted to talk about , Just tell me about it !" I smiled and leaned my head on hers' .
"Thanks , E .." She said and sniffed ...

Writer (me)So um , Yeah this is pretty short for Evie I guess but I really like the Jevie vibes

Writer (me)
So um , Yeah this is pretty short for Evie I guess but I really like the Jevie vibes . Don't you ?
What do y'all think will happen next ?