"Someday .." - Part Fifteen

Carlos POV : {So I usually continue writing next chapters about (for example) what happens to Carlos after Mal, Jay and Evie are in the basement but in this chapter I needed to write a short throwback for when Jane enters the room and Mal goes with Evie . I'll write it in italic so you won't mix past and present !) Throw back to when Jane entered the room :
Jane entered the room and I looked at her with confusion . I felt my heartbeat rising again as she entered .
"Uh hi , Carlos !" She said and her voice cracked stressfully ,
"Hey , Jane !" I had this weird tone while calling her and I couldn't change it .
"I heard that you were with my mom ..." She said awkwardly .
"Oh yeah .." I said and stood up , sliding my hands on my coat trying to push the dusts away .
"Did you join the club ?" She asked , smiling as her eyes sparkled .
"Uh yeah .. I was talking ot FGM about that .." I said and scratched my arm nervously .
"Oh what did she say ?!" She asked .
"She said that we'll see your performances and compare them together . But she was happy that I wanted to join .. She said it will be really cool to have an actual VK in a role of The VK or the mc ." I said .
"Oh okay . We're gonna have our first auditions right now !" She said as I gasped and looked at the clock ; It was 5:30 .
"You're ready right ?" Jane asked and I nodded ; Proof Chad wrong , Carlos . You can do this ...
"Yes I am .."
We walked out of the room and I asked :" Who are the people I'm kinda competing with ?"
"Well .. There are Chad and .." Jane answered , thinking :" I don't remember anyone else . I think Chad's trying to show off but I know you're better !" She said and smiled .
I blushed .. I'm better ?
"I mean just because you're from the Isle it doesn't mean that you can't act !" She corrected her sentence and I nodded .
Now : {Carlos POV}
I reviewed the song on my mind and looked at Chad who was smirking at me . I rolled my eyes and looked away . How can someone be so annoying ?!
I mean I saw him acting the VK role minutes ago .. He sucked . He had to play the role with Audrey . The princess role was different for everyone and it was random . None of us knew who was gonna be our princess ! We just had to memorize the dialogue . Boys had to memorize the VK role's dialogue and girls had to memorize the princess' dialogue .
The whole dialogue was a little of a talk and a whole song , which I liked . But the whole story was so long and this was just a small part of it . The show had different characters and we just auditioned the mc's .
"Carlos De Vil !" The teacher called me so I can get ready for my audtion . I was stressed and I could feel my heartbeat rising and my breathings getting heavy .
I was wearing my own VK clothes and that was okay as our acting teacher said .
I entered the stage and took a deep breath ; I was panicked and was reviewing the song's lyrics in my mind . I was waiting for the princess actress to enter and I was so worried . I bent down to tie my boots' shoe lace . I was tying them when I heard footsteps and looked at the feets which entered the stage . They were highheels shoes and the pale skin , the girl had . She was wearing a blue dress .. I heard her gasping and I quickly recognized her voice . I looked up and froze ; Jane was the chosen actress for The princess role for me ?!
I slightly smiled seeing her , with her hair done by hairstylist ; They were fallen over her shoulders as she was wearing a silver crown on her head with really tiny blue diamonds on it . Her dress sleeves were baby blue-colored laces and her dress was also blue and silk which brought her ice-blue eyes out . I stood up , looking at her .
"1 , 2 , 3 ! Let's go !" The teacher said , sitting on the judge sitting looking at us .
Jane started to act , saying this in a sad tone :" I can't marry you !"
I focused on what I was gonna do .. I had to act sad . I imagined if this was all true , which it kinda was . A AK would never marry a VK . Ben is so extraordinary !
I could never reach her and this role that I played was the best role for me to fit in .
"But .. But why ?" I said and sighed sadly .
She held my hands as I was trying so hard not to smile feeling her hands in mine .
She looked at me in the eyes and said :" You're not a prince and that's what my mom wants ! She wants me to marry a prince !"
Yeah .. I wasn't prince ..
"But maybe someday we can be .." I said and smiled as my lips were trembling ..
"Together .." She completed my sentence as I was murmuring it with her , at the same time .
"Jane !" This was a man calling his name -as her father or the king of the story- . Jane looked at the side the man's voice came from and said :" I should go !"
She let my hands go and I turned , calling her name outloud :" Jane ! Wait ..." She froze and looked at me .
"I have to show you something .." I murmured and reached out to her by raising my hand so she can hold it . She looked at me in a worried way , as her pale skin became paler so real that It looked so emotional ; It was like we were actually experiencing those things ..
Music began in the background and background's scene changed into a place like backyard .
"Oh .. La la la la la ...Oh !" She started singing and I felt every word felt soft as a feather to my ears just like a lullaby .
"I know it might be crazy ... But did you hear the story?" I sang trying to sound good just like her .. I grabbed a book and handed it to her as the dialogue says ..
"I think I heard it vaguely !" She said and put the book to aside , chuckling .
"A girl and a VK !" I sang and held her hand making her spin around herself , dancing .
"Oh, tell me more, boy ! Sounds like a fantasy.." She said and leaned herself towards me holding my hands firmly , smiling at me .
"Oh, what could go so wrong , With a boy from the island ?" We sang this line together , averting our gazes from eachother , trying to act curious .
I raised my hand and pointed at the blue sky and the shining sun in the background singing :" You're from the perfect paradise !"
"While I'm living om the darkest side !" I continued , making her wonder if the things I was saying as a role character were true or not .. They were , actually .
"Ooh, I've got a feeling .. If you get to know me !" She sang and looked at the ground , with sorrow and sorriness .
"Right from the start you caught my eye ! And something inside me came to life !" I sang , dancing around the stage -I was actually really good at dancing- as she was doing .
"Ooh, I've got a feeling ..If you get to know me !" She repeated this line and stood behind the fake tree , leaning on it with doubt , feeling torn between loving me or not .
"Someday ! This could be, this could be ordinary !.. Someday !" We both sang walking around the yard as I could see the eyes which were staring st us weirdly (I knew two of them were Chads' ).
"Could we be something extraordinary?" We both sang as I tried hard to prevent my voice from cracking ..
"You and me side by side !" We stood on the high platform singing outloud .
"Out in the broad daylight !" I pointed at the sky and she did also .
"If they laugh, we'll say : We're gonna be someday !" This line reminded me of people like Chad.. Could we actually be ?..
"We're gonna be someday !.." We murmured in hopeless and hopefull way both .. It felt so much real to me .. and sad ..
Finally after dancing and clapping , Jane sat on the bench looking in an admiring wat at me . I sat beside her as we were doing everything at the same time to make it look like we were dancing :" Girl, you look so vicious !" I leaned towards her and gasped , correcting my sentence :" Oh, I mean precious !" She flicked her fingers on my nose and I bounced back , blushing .
"Well, now you're getting fearless !" She said and grinned in a cute way that was not explainable with words .
"No, I'm just rooting for us !" I said and held the hand she was still holding in front of my face ,
"If different was a super power ,We'd be so flawless !" She said as I was holding a white lace behind her , tightly tied to her neck in a superhero's style and singing the last part of the line with her , murmuring hopefully ...
"Yeah, we could make these two worlds ours ! I'm rooting for us .." It was impossible the way this show was gonna end . Jane and the VK were gonna get together and bravely come out telling the truth to their parents , fealessly . Just like that will change the world !
"Two lonely hearts meet in the dark !" I sang and stood up , covering my heart with my hand as she was looking at me with teary eyes -which made it look even realer - covering hers' too .
"Imagine it, now they start a spark !" I continued , smiling acting like a real lover .
"You got my attention .. What happens next, then?" She asked as she had her head leaned on benchs corner staring at me .
"Movies and long walks in the park .. Hanging out anywhere we want !" I sang and pointed at the different places in the background scene .
"I like the way you're thinking !.. I can almost see it !" She sang with her melodious voice and stood up holding my hands , standing on her tippy toes , kissing me on the cheek .
"Someday !.. This could be, this could be ordinary !" Yeah maybe it could but nothing was as happy as singing and fixing everything such as this show .
"Someday , Could we be something extraordinary?" We sang as we were walking towards eachother , stepping forward slowly , with doubt and sadness in each step , we nodded yes at the question could we be something extraordinary ...
"You and me side by side , Out in the broad daylight !" We sang and walked as the scene was changing into a crowded place . It was like showing that we were out in the crowd being proud of our feelings ..
"If they laugh, we'll say , We're gonna be someday !" We sang and walked towards the other side murmuring Someday repeadetly ...
"So let them talk if they wanna .." Jane held my hands looking at me in the eye , giving me hope ..
"Let them talk if they're gonna !.." She said and I looked at her light pink-colored pouty lips .
"We're gonna do what we wanna .." She said and smiled flexing her head m holding my hand we walked towards somewhere else .. The stage was huge !
"Let them talk, let them talk , If they wanna, they wanna !..." I sang it with her together .. What if we actually could do that and tomorrow wasn't the last day we were here ?
"Someday ! This could be, this could be ordinary !.." We sang and I did what I had to do ; I understood that my dancing hobby is very usefull at the moment because I had to hold her up for a moment and spin around myself as a dance move . I heard some of audience clapping and I got motivated .. On the other hand , I had my hands wrapped around Jane's waist and that was so soft and strange to me ...
"Someday , Could we be something extraordinary?" We continued and I grabbed the ring box from the bench in the corner of the stage , walking towards her .
She flipped her hair back and looked at the ring as I was singing :" You and me side by side !" Bringing out the box and opening it so she can see the ring .
"Out in the broad daylight !" She continued my sentence looking surprised seeing the ring , widening her blue big eyes making herself look even more beautiful !
"If they laugh, we'll say ...We're gonna be someday ." We murmured together and I grabbed her hand softly , placing the ring in her finger , touching her smooth skin with my fingerless leather gloves wearing hand . She looked at the ring and smiled at me as we sang the last line :" We're gonna be someday !"
{Song name : Someday - Disney Zombies (: }
Now ... We had to .. kiss .. And that was the thing I could never dare to do . I mean kissing her at the first days was kinda wild . Even if it was for show .
She leaned forward and I froze ; I decided to kiss her when it was really late .. I felt dizzy again and I got the headache I had earlier and I suddenly crumbled .
"What happened ?" Teacher asked and stood up , panicking .
"I'm alright .. It's just this dizziness I've been feeling today ." I regreted saying that because teacher responded :" Okay . Well you don't have to act the kissing scene right now . You can go to your dorms . It's 8 PM .."
Wow , Carlos ! You didn't kiss her when you could . Jane sighed and faked a smiled , saying :" No problem !" She slowly let my hands go and waved goodbye , leaving .
Ugh ! I sighed and walked off the stage . Before exiting the class teacher stopped me saying :" Wow De Vil , right ?"
I nodded as he was saying :" You are really talented !" And that made me smile .
I quickly exited the class and checked my phone and gasped seeing how many calls I've missed from Jay and Evie and I suddenly remembered what day it was !
We had to meet up in the basement , to make the breaking love spell . I quickly ran down the hall and opened the basement's door , hardly .
I entered the basement seeing Mal crying , combining some stuff which looked delicious ; They looked like chocolate !
She wasn't happy though . Jay and Evie were gone ..
"I know it's time to say goodbye , so hard to let go .." She murmured , singing and me , who had heard her singing for the first time stepped forward from behind the door , Saying :" Mal ?.."

Me (writer)THANKS FOR READING ❤I hope you liked it !Do you ship Jarlos ?

Me (writer)
THANKS FOR READING ❤
I hope you liked it !
Do you ship Jarlos ?