"Marry..." Part Twenty Two

Harry POV : I dragged Carlos on the corner of the room and he groaned with pain

Harry POV :
I dragged Carlos on the corner of the room and he groaned with pain .
"First I'm gonna write the letter , Then I'll let you runt out !" I said and widened my eyes so I can scare him .
"Ugh ..." He said and rubbed his hand painfully .
"I'm being so kind to you by not hooking you !" I said and raised my eyebrows .
"Come and get Carlos
-Hook {just Mal should come} "
I wrote the letter and handed it to Carlos . He slowly took it and said :" But promise , You won't hurt her !"
I groaned and said :" None of your buisness , De Vil ! Get outta here !" I pushed him out with my hook, while he was holding the remote .
Carlos sighed and walked away ...
"Excelent De Vil ! Never thought I could say this to you ..." I said smiling victoriously .

Mal POV :
I walked into the hallway , wearing my Isle clothes . Lonnie appeared infront of me and said :" Guys ! What is this letter ?!"
I sighed and grabbed the letter .. Reading it , I groaned . Hook !
"Come and get Carlos
-Hook {just Mal should come} "
Evie said :" M , What is it ?!"
"Guys ! You stay ... I need to go !" I said .
"But .. Harry is dangerious !" Jay said .
"You go and find Charles ! Thanks , E ..." I said and hugged her goodbye .
"Can I come too ?.." Lonnie said as I looked at her , glowing my eyes so I make her forget everything ..
I walked down the hallway , holding the letter in my hand , I wanted to throw up . Whenever I saw Harry , I wanted to punch him in his face .
The way he told me that day that he liked Uma and Not me , It always made me upset .. I held this grief in my chest living with Ben not forgetting Harry ..

Harry POV :
I sat on the corner of the ship waiting for Mal . She knew where to come .. Ship was where we always met eachother . I could imagine her walking down the Aurodon halls strongly as usual , Smiling as pretty as the times we were together .
She was strong , attractive and the way she loved me , that time , It was just beautiful that time ..
I got bored and hang out around Mal's mom's house , just looking around when suddenly I heard Cruella , Carlos' mom talking about something to evil queen and I stopped .
"You know ? Maleficent cursed my son to love Mal and Cursed her daughter to love Carlos . Because she hated captain hook and the whole pirates crew ..." Cruella whispered and I gulped .
"What ? Why ? I thought Harry cheated on her .." Evil Queen said and I raised my eyebrows with confusion .
"Well , maleficent hypnotized Harry to tell Mal that he actually likes Uma more ." Cruella whispered as I was five seconds away from kneeling on the ground . She spelled me ?!
"Then Maleficent hypmotized him to believe he actually likes Uma and bammm he was totally breaking up with Mal ..." Cruella said .

Mal POV :
I was driving through the bridge with my motorcycle . I groaned angrily .. I couldn't believe that Harry kidnapped him !
I was saying goodbye to that blue sky of the Auradon , The green trees and beautiful floral scents in there .
I was gonna survive Carlos ... Charles was gonna hurt Jane's feelings and I didn't want that to happen ... I had totally ruined his life already . At least I had to be a good friend to him .
I finally arrived on the other side of the bridge and passed the barrier .
Everyone in the Isle was busy with their own jobs ; Stealing , hurting , kiddnapping , killing and things thay made villians proud of themselves .. Things that I've been running from since I got together with Ben . Being with him made me feel guilty .. He was too good for me and I knew that I couldn't be his princess . I could just try to .