"Core Four POV" - Part Seventeen

Jay POV : Today was the day

Jay POV :
Today was the day .. Coronation .
Ben's coronation arrvied so fastly that I almost forgot it was today . Mal and Evie has been in eachothers' dorm since morning because Evie has been designing dresses for Mal .
Today was a school day off and we were all staying in our rooms so it was kinda boring .
Carlos has been staring at his computer the whole time , Reading things , murmuring stuff .
"Are you okay ?" I asked .
He sighed and said :" Not really .."
I leaned forward and looked at his dog , who was laying beside him licking his leather gloves , trying to calm him down .
"What happened ?" I asked .
"I don't know .." He said with a not so sure tone . I raised my eyesbrows giving him a don't-you-dare-lie-to-me look ..
"Okay .. Well , This lastdays , I've been having headaches and weird visions coming into my mind ." He said as I averted my gaze ashamedly from him .
"Like blurry images that .. That show Mal and I together ..." He said .
"What ?!" I asked as I was confused .
"No ! Ugh please don't weird out ! It's just stupid visions I mean .." Carlos said and laughed nervously .
I leaned back on the hard wooden heardboard of my bed and said :"Nah , It's not weird .."
"What do you mean ?" He asked as Istayed silent thinking about what I was gonna say next ..
"I mean .. Do you like her ?" I whispered the last part .
"No ! She's my friend !" He said and his voice cracked with fear .
I rolled my eyes and said :" Bro , slow down . I didn't say anything ..!"
Carlos sighed and said :" That would be really weird I mean ! Why would I like my bestfriend who does love Ben ??!!"
I kept my head down thinking to myself :" She doesn't .. She loves you ."
"Whatever !.. What happened to you and Evie ?" He asked .
I pursed my lips with regret and said :" Nothing .. I don't deserve her ."
"What ?" He said and leaned forward curiously .
"We spent alittle time in the museum , talking to eachother about the possiblity and I understood that she liked Doug .."
Carlos wrinckled his nose awkwardly and nodded looking away ...

After a long , a very very very long awkward silence , I heard a door knock and Evie and Mal entered .
Evie had some clothes , holding in her hands . She smiled , saying :" Hi boys !"
I smiled slightly and murmured :" Hey Evie .."
Mal glanced at Carlos with her hands on her hips and said :" These are your clothes for coronation . It's our lastday .. Enjoy !"
Carlos sighed and layed on the bed , leaning his face on the bed , in a way he could breath or talk ..
Dude took advantage of the moment and stepped on Carlos back , laying on it .
Evie chuckled seeing the dog and turned towards me , flipping her hair back . She had curled her eyelashes and curled her down blue hair over her shoulders .
"These are yours' " She said and handed me a dark red leather coat and black jeans . I raised my eyebrow admiring how they looked .. Typical Jay look !
"Thanks , Evie !" I said and widened my mouth looking at the coat's back which there was a lighter red snake on it ; My father's symbol .
"Welcome !" Evie said and turned towards Carlos , Saying :" Car ! Get up now ! This is yours' !"
Carlos looked at Evie and slowly settled down , saying :" Thanks Evie .. I'm sure they look good but I don't think I'll be able to come to the coronation .."
Mal gasped and Evie asked :" Why ?!!"
Carlos swallowed as if he wanted to swallow his pain , knowing he couldn't .
He scratched his head and said :"I'm not okay .."
Mal slowly sat beside him and looked at him , fixing her green sloping eyes on his' sad big brown eyes ...
"Why ?" She asked .
"I've been having headaches .. Weird visions and ... I'm not okay !" He said .
Mal glanced at Evie in a way only girls would understand the meaning ..
"Maybe you should come and spend some time with people you like here .. Huh ?" Evie said and slowly held his arm , lifting him up .
"You think so ?" Carlos asked her in a exhausted way as she nodded .
We put our clothes on and exited the dorm . As we were walking down the hallway I heard some sounds and slowly walked away telling my friends I'll be back soo and they shouldn't worry . I stepped inside a rare hallway I barely saw and my footstep sounds echoed through it .. I finally arrived at the front door of a room which the sound was coming from .
I looked through the door lock and saw Lonnie punching a punching bag groaning . She was wearing a blue crop top and she had her black hair pulled back . I slowly knocked on the door and she asked :" who is it ?" Panting ..
"It's me , Jay . Can I come in ?" I said and places my hand on the door handle .
"Uh , Sure !" She said and I opened the door .
"Hey Lonnie !" I said , looking at her who had grabbed her towel .
She smiled and said :" Hey Jay !"
"What were you doing ? Coronation starts right now !" I said looking at the room's walls ; Full of feminism posters and Poster with warrior text on it . There were strongness quotes everywhere but she had a small makeup table with this stuff on it which were so less than Evies' .
"I was just doing sports ?.." She said and shrugged .
"Oh okay , I'll wait for you to come , infront of the door ." I said pointing st the front door . For a moment she froze smiling in a admiring way and then she cleared her throat and said :" Alright ! It's not nessecary for you to wait for me though !" I exited the room and leaned on the wall , waiting for Lonnie .