"Do you like him ?!" - Part Fourteen

Evie POV :
After our last company we exited the museum going to our own paths .
I saw Jane in the middle of the hallway and stopped .
"Hey Evie !" She said and smiled politely .
I walked towards her and waved at her saying :" Hi ! What's up ?"
"Evie , Have you seen Carlos ?" She asked .
"He may be at his dorm with Mal .." I responded and shrugged .
She nodded and said :" Oh , right .."
"He was gonna meet FGM though . He told us like that .." I continued .
"My mom ?!" She asked and widened her blue eyes .
I nodded and said :" He said he needs to talk to her but I'm sure he has finished talking right now and he is in their dorm ."
"Oh ! Okay thanks for telling me about it , Evie !" She said and waved at me fastly walking towards Mal and Carlos' dorm .
I took a deep breath and walked away looking at my dorm's room . I heard footsteps and saw Mal exiting their room .
"Hey E !" She called me and I waved at her .
"I think it's time to switch the dorms ." I nodded when I heard her saying this while I was wondering why did she wanted to switch so early while it was just 5:30 ..
She quickly reached me and said :" We need to talk !"
I got worried and we entered our dorm to see Jay packing his stuff to go to Mal and Carlos' room .
Jay turned and said :" Yo , Mal !"
"What's up ?" He asked and grinned looking at her who had her head down , faking a smile .
"We're switching dorms earlier today !" I whispered to Jay and smiled , remembering what we did in muesum .
He nodded , smiling , walking out of the room .
Mal sat on the bed and covered her face , murmuring and nagging .
"M , What happened ?" I asked and rubbed her shoulders .
"Evie ! Evie ! I feel bad ! I feel guilty !..." She said and gulped as her voice was trembling .
"What ?! Why ?" I asked .
"I went to the museum a hour ago ." She said and I widened my eyes .
"I wanted to grab the wand and open the barrier and run away because I didn't feel good .."
I gasped and said :" Why ?!"
"Carlos asked me to help him with impressing Jane !" She said and sighed ; She was having a serious break down at the moment ..
"Awww, M .. I'm really sorry ." I said and leaned her to my shoulder .
She sniffed and said :" I felt really bad that I couldn't take it anymore and I left the dorm to go and find the wand . I finally entered the museum and I saw this creepy statues that was made of our parents' famous figures . The platform's name was The most wicked villians ." She sniffed again as I looked at her sadly .
"The figures were so real that I began to talk to my mother's figure . I told her that I feel like I'll never make her proud .. I even caressed her cheek and I felt bad and lonely because I realized I've never hugged my mom and she never loved me .." She said and I could see pearly tears slipping down her rosy wet cheeks .
"Mal.." I said and flexed my head sadly .
"Then someone came in and I , who totally had forgotten about the wand , hid behind a curtain but it didn't took long Ben for understand I was there .." Mal said , nervously .
"Ben ?!" I gasped and She nodded .
"What did he do ?! Did he understand ?! Did he -" I asked as I was panicked .
Mal cut me short and said :" He said that he is sorry thtat I had to see my mother's statue , there as in Villians' platform .."
I sighed and she continued :" He asked about what I was doing there and right at the moment I said I was just looking around , he believed me !" I swallowed .
"He believe in me really bad ! He trusts me with his whole heart !" She said outloud as her voice went up and down and pointed at her chest as her hand was shaking .
"What do you mean , M ?" I asked .
"I feel bad ! That's all .,, I always wanted someone to fully trust me and now that I have I need to let him go .." She said and sniffed .
"Mal , Do you like him ?!" I asked and grabbed her hand .
"I don't know ! I don't even know myself anymore !.." Mal said and continued :" I've been crying since we have been here ! Have you ever seen me like this ?! I'm broken and this is rare because I rarely feel weak and upset ..!"
"M ! Don't feel weak .. Crying is okay . But you haven't still answered my question ; Do you like him ?" I said with an unsured tone .
"I don't know , E ! If only I had another way .. But we don't and we know he is spelled !" She said and sniffed , covering her face wit her hands , both .
"So you like him .." I said murmuring .
"Does it matter ?" She asked angrily and looked away , sighing .
"Yeah ! I mean .. Atleast you experienced falling in love for once !" I responded .
"What do you mean ? What about Carlos ?!" She asked .
"Well to be honest , Maybe you guys weren't meant to be and you had to come to Aurodon to find your true mates !" I said and smiled in a friendly way .
Mal wrinckled her nose and widened her mouth , heavilly breathing ...
"But ... But , I love Carlos !" She said .
I sighed and said :" Don't you think it's alittle late when you've already spelled him to friendzone you ?"
She started panting and said :" But I had to do something !"
"You know something happened earlier this morning .." I said .

"What ?" She asked as she was panicked .
"You remember when I exited the class to pour my flask ?" I asked and she nodded .
"I was walking across the hallway when I heard someone singing .. Her voice was really beautiful . I couldn't keep myself from looking through the door lock to see who she is !" I said and chuckled .
"Evie !" Mal said and sighed wth disappointment .
"Now listen .., I looked through the lock and saw Jane sitting beside Carlos on the bed , singing a song for him . The door lock was so tiny that I could just see a blurred scene of Carlos staring at her in an admiring way ..." I said .
"What are you trying to do , E ?! Making me feel better or worst ?!" Mal yelled at me .
"I'm just saying what I saw ... Putting a spell on Carlos was never a good idea but maybe this is your destiny .." I said and wondered , looking at her .
"No ! It can't be ! He will never truly love her !" Mal stood up and yelled at me as If that could change anything ..
I shrugged and said :" M ! Please calm down !"
"He doesn't love Jane ! He's just spelled for now !" Mal said and her voice cracked .
"I hope so .." I said and continued :" I think it's better to let it go ... Carlos was talking to Jane about something ..."
Mal sighed and said :" I think I'm gonna sleep !"
I shrugged and said :" Okay but it's just 6:30 .."
"I don't care !" She said and punched her pillow , laying down .
I looked at her sadly , also reviewing what happened earlier in museum in my mind so I can atleat keep the memory . Then my eyes caught my exam paper ; I looked at me name which was surrounded with crowns and on the other side it was a huge B .
I remember the moment I told Doug :" For the first time it's like , I'm more than just a pretty face .."
I heard someone gasping and i turned around to see Mal turning pages again ;
"Oh gosh ! Love breaking spell ! Ben !" She said with fear floatting on each word coming out of her mouth .
"Oh right !" I said and grabbed my mirror and stood up .
"We need Jay and Carlos' help ! Call Carlos now !" She said with anger .
I could see how jealous she felt ...
I quickly grabbed my phone and called Carlos . It beeped for few times but no answer ..
"He isn't answering .." I said and slowly put my phone away .
"Who ?!" Mal asked , with her hand on her hips .
"Carlos is not answering .." I said and sighed .
"Slow down , Mal .. Slow down .." She murmured and groaned out of anger .
"I hope they aren't -"
"Mal !" I cut her short and rolled my eyes saying :" I'm sure he is not with Jane right now !"
Door opened and Jay entered .
"Sorry guys ! I almost forgot we had to make the breaking love spell tonight ..."
Mal wanted to ask about Carlos when Jay continued :" Carlos said he can't come tho !"
"Why ?!" Mal asked and averted her gaze to hide her jealousy .
"I don't know .." He answered as I knew he was lying because he was scared of Mal .
"Guys ! Lets go ! Carlos being there is nit necessary anyways !" I said and rolled my eyes walking out of the room . There were stil some students around in the hallway but Jane wasn't there and that made me think even more about her being with Carlos right now .
I saw Doug standing beside Chad in the corner of the hallway , while walking down the hallway .
I glanced at his smiley face and waved at him as Mal was just fastly walking away , out of the crowd . We finally arrived at the basement and Mal grabbed a bucket .
"Let's do this !" Jay said with a motivational tone as I could see something in Mal's eyes which was filles with doubt and fear of losing something , Or someone ...
Ben ...

Me (writer)*hears imaginary applause * Ahaha thanks ! Stop clapping 😭❤Okay I know you love my story so - and I know that now your saying "nope I hate it" but whatever

Me (writer)
*hears imaginary applause * Ahaha thanks ! Stop clapping 😭❤
Okay I know you love my story so - and I know that now your saying "nope I hate it" but whatever . Ily because you read this ..
Have an amazing day !!!