Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sophie POV

Grady and Edaline put Jolie in her room and let her rest. Then Grady and Edaline went outside to work on cleaning and feeding all the animals.

"What did you see?" Tiergan asked Sophie and Fitz once they had left.

Sophie swallowed a couple of times before explaining every single detail of what she saw. Tiergan's eyes were glassy at the end.

"So...she really is alive," Tiergan stammered, tears welling up in his eyes.

Tiergan sat down on a chair and looked away. Mr. Forkle promised to find Coral Rock and leaped away without another word, Squall leaped away shortly after promising she would contact all her friends and tell them the story, and Blur told them he had some family business to attend to and leaped away leaving Tiergan, Wraith, Sophie, and Fitz alone.

"Can you take care of yourself? I promised Biana a full story after this," Fitz asked.

"Yes," Sophie answered hugging Fitz.

Fitz leaped away flashing one of his movie worthy smiles towards Sophie. Sophie walked towards Tiergan and sat down beside him.

"Are you going to be ok?" Sophie asked him, concerned .

"Yes. When you rescue her," Tiergan said in his normal voice.

Sophie smiled, " Of course, we will do all we can to save Breeze"

This time Tiergan smiled back and said, "Thanks Sophie."

Tiergan held up his home crystal and leaped away. Wraith leaped away shortly after.

Sophie's imparted buzzed, it had been 2 hours since the probe, Mr. Forkle's face flashed onto the screen

"I found Coral Rock. It is in the 'bahamas' as humans call it, but they haven't discovered this island yet,"

"What's the plan for rescuing Calista?" Sophie had to ask.

"The Collective, and your friends will come to Havenfield tomorrow to brainstorm some ideas," Mr. Forkle explained. He then blinked away. Sohie spent the rest of her day transmitting to Keefe about what he had missed. In the morning Sophie threw on a simple white tunic and black leggings. When Sophie came out of her room she was surprised to see Flori alone.

"Where are Sandor and Bo?" Sophie asked Flori.

"Something happened outside and they went to investigate," Flori replied.

Right on time Sophie heard a loud shriek come from outside followed by some stomping noise. Sophie opened the door to find that two wooly mammoths had escaped and a verminion was attacking Jolie. Grady and Edlaine were busy riding on top of the mammoths as the gnomes scrambled to fix the enclosure.

"A little help here," Jolie gritted out as she dodged one of the verminion's claws.

"Coming!" Sophie shouted as she lunged to snatch the verminion away.

Sophie tumbled with the verminion. It landed on top of her and they instantly wrestled.

"Don't worry I'll help you," Jolie said as she sat up.

"No. Help Grady and Edaline," Sophie managed to say while dodging a few claws.

Jolie raced off following the sound of a ROAR!