Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Sophie's POV

Sophie and her friends glittered onto Foxfire grounds to find Kesler, Rex, Bex, and Lex tackling each other.

"Hey you're alive," Kesler said, trying to sound casual.

"DADDY THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Rex shouted.

"LEX WAS CRYING!" Bex shouted back.

"NO I WASN'T!" Lex shouted, tackling Bex and Rex.

Kesler sighed, "Everyone's waiting for you insi-OOF"

Rex, Bex, and Lex had jumped onto Kesler making him lose his grip and he fell to the ground.

Everyone went inside Foxfire except the triplets and Kesler. They turned the corridors and went into the Healing Center. When they went inside their waiting party had grown significantly. Grady, Edaline, Alden, Della, Juline, Tiergan, Prentice, Caprice, Vika, and Timkin were there along with Blur, Wraith, Mr. Forkle, Elwin, and Livvy. Tiergan saw Wylie's unconscious body first and gasped.

"What happened to him?" Tiergan asked Sophie.

"Shock of blood loss. I think." Sophie responded.

The rest of the night was a blur after that. Sophie told everyone what happened, Elwin and Livvy tended to everyone's wounds which were just cuts and scratches, and Mr. Forkle poured down the strongest sedative he could find into the Neverseen's mouths. Tiergan sat over Calista whispering words only she could hear.

"Thanks for saving her," Tiergan eventually said, tears glistening in his eyes.

"I thought I would never see her again," Wraith added from a corner.

An hour later Mr. Forkle came up to Sophie and Fitz who were eating mallowmelt together, "Miss. Foster and Mr. Vacker, I would like you two to do a probe on all of the Neverseen members later to see if we can find anything. First we need to remove the hoods on all the members we've captured. Would you like to do the honors?"

"Ok" Fitz and Sophie said, exchanging glances.

Everyone gathered around the Neverseen who were bound together by a thick rope.

Sophie moved to the first Neverseen member that went by the name 'Trix' and pulled off his hood. Marella gasped when she saw who was under the hood.

"Dad?" Marella whispered anger burning in her eyes. Caprice looked just as shocked and backed away sobbing.

"So that's how the Neverseen knew you were a pyrokinetic," Fitz managed to drag out.

Marrella smacked her unconscious dad 2 times before turning away and sitting next to her mom. The rest of the people were elves that Sophie didn't know. According to Mr. Forkle the other 10 elves had run away a while ago. Either way only Marella's dad was the big reveal. There was a knock on the door a few minutes later. Mr. Forkle opened the door and Councillor Terik came in followed by a bunch of gnomes.

"Councillor Terik will be taking the Neverseen to a secure location," Mr. Forkle explained as the gnomes grabbed the Neverseen members.

In a couple of minutes the gnomes were carrying all the bodies and Councillor Terik leaped away with a smile. A groan came from across the room once Councillor Terik had left. Everyone turned around to see Calista sitting up.

"Where am I? Tiergan?" Calista asked her eyes widening

Tiergan cried and ran over to hug her, "I've missed you"
Calista's eyes filled up with her own tears as she whispered back, "Me too"