Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Sophie's POV

"Sophie," whispered a voice, "Wake up!"

Sophie woke up, Wynn and Luna were both lying soundly asleep on her sides.

"It's almost time to go," Fitz explained.

"Thanks" Sophie yawned.

Apparently Breeze had decided to not pay a visit. Sophie stood up and went into her room. Sophie quickly took a shower and threw on a short white dress and white boots. She grabbed her Panakes petal crown and ran outside to meet Fitz.

"Are you ready to go?" Fitz asked.

"Yes,"

Fitz and Sophie got Flori and Sandor and teleported to the beach instead of walking. Breeze and Tiergan were already there and Breeze parted the water when they came. On the Shubble, Sophie started to think about Keefe.

"Is something bothering you, Soph?" Fitz asked.

Suddenly the Shubble halted and Sophie sent a quiet thank you to the Shubble. At the hideout, Sophie and Fitz kept practicing until it was almost second nature.

"So what do we do next?" Fitz asked after the first 3 hours of training.

"Now you're ready to do SISM. You have to shout things in his mind until he thinks he has a reason to wake up. But there's always the possibility that his mind could break when he wakes up. His mind will be really weak and too much of anything could break his mind. So a nightmare or a surprise could do just that," Breeze explained.

"Ok, So we basically have to make him have a reason to live and if we do that he has a chance to break?" Sophie concluded.

"Yep, that's it, we'll leave you two alone so you can think about it" Breeze said, taking Tiergan by the arm and leaving the room.

Sandora and Flori left soon after. An awkward silence surrounded the room.

"So maybe we should say, 'It's not your fault, Lord Hunkyhair Rules, You make your own legacy?'"

"Maybe...I know one thing that might wake him up, but I'm not saying it,"

"Ok then we are all set just say a bunch of things until he wakes up,"

"I guess so," Sophie mumbled.

Fitz scooched closer to Sophie.

"Sophie I want you to know that I really love you since that day at the museum, and whoever you choose I'll always support you guys,"

"Thanks Fitz," Sophie said, grabbing Fitz's hand.

Fitz scooched closer to Sophie and leaned in. Sophie knew what was going to happen, but she found herself leaning in too.

"Has anybody ever told you that teenage love is messy?" a voice asked.

Sophie and Fitz jumped at least six feet apart as a cloak appeared on the chair across from them. The doors opened and Breeze and Tiergan stepped in.

"We were so close to a kiss," Breeze complained

Sophie felt her cheeks warm, "Wait this was a set up...for a kiss?"

"It was until Wraith decided to interrupt it,"

Wraith turned bright red and it soon vanished with the rest of his body.