Chapter 3

"Aina Telles and Jacob Martinez."
Haymitch says introducing the pair to Katniss and peeta.

"They are both threats."
Katniss looks at the screen skeptically. Which makes sense seeing how Aina was crying in Jacob's arms. The part of what happened to her brothers being cut out by the capital.

"Aina is the youngest victor winning her games at the young age of 12. She killed the whole career pack with her older brother and is amazing at camouflage and tracking people down."

"She doesn't look very threatening." Katniss says.

"Don't let her fool you she may only be 14 and the sweetest kid you'll ever meet but when put under these situations she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty and is quite good at hand to hand combat and with weapons. Her survival skill are very good too so waiting her out is not an option."

"Well what about Jacob he looks pretty intimidating." Peeta says

"Jacob Martinez he won his games by joining the career group and killing them all in their sleep. He killed a few more tributes with traps and one on hand to hand combat. He is decent at survival but will probably be relying on Aina for that. You want to be allies with them they will kill you in a second if your not."

He moved onto the next district.

💛💛💛💛💛
Hola sorry for the short chapter and how it kinda strayed from the original POV I just thought u may want to hear what haymitch had to say about them.

I really am enjoying writing it and I hope u like it too.  Thanks for reading!