Chapter 27

We rush down the tunnels. I am running behind Katniss.

The mutts are following us. They are gaining on us.

I can't help but feel scared. I am shaking. I continue to run faster then I ever have run before.

I fall behind the group a little bit.

"Espera! Wait up!" I say loudly barely a foot in front of the nearest mutt.

Finnick looks back when he sees that I am so far behind he rolls his eyes and runs torward me.

The mutt that was behind me grabs my arm. Slicing it up. I scream a blood curling scream.

The mutt pulls me back a starts ripping at me. Then Finnick shoots him off me.

I know I am bleeding, bad, but I ignore it.

"You okay?" Finnick asks as we shoot a few more.

"I don't feel okay. But I think I am" I answer my voice cracking.

"You'll be okay."

I nodd and we keep running having to fight off a mutt as they gain on us. Katniss finds a ladder leading out.

She goes up, then Gale, and then Peeta.

"Aina your next go on." Finnick says.

"I lost it!" I say looking at my empty wrist, the bracelet gone. I see it laying on a sewage pipe.

"AINA HURRY!" Finnick yells

"You go! I'll be right behind you." I say running to the pipe.

"AINA NO!" Finnick yells.

I shoot the mutts as I go. More seem to come everywhere. I get to the pipe and grab the bracelet.

Finnick is half way up the ladder still calling for me to come. I run over the mutts scratching up my skin.

I get to the ladder. I climb up quickly Finnick is already on the top. He tries to pull me up.

"Don't worry I can make it!" I yell.

I finally am on the last bar, then a mutt grabs my leg making me lose my balance.

Thankfully Gale grabs my arm and pulls me up.

Katnizz throws down the map after saying nightlock 3 times. Killing all the mutts.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" Gale yells at me.

I lift up the bracelet.

"YOU RISKED YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF A PIECE OF JEWELRY!" Finnick joins in

"It was from my brothers, it is the last thing that I have of their's." I say looking down at my feet.

"Don't do that again. Come on. I think I know a place we can stay."

My leg is bleeding bad. I rip a bit of my shirt's sleeve off and tie it around my cuts when everyone looks away.