Charter 35

It has been years since the reballion. Everything looks way more pretty then district 5 used to be.

Luca got married, they had twin boys. He named them Henry and Adrain. They come to visit often and they both already know how to play the piano.

Jacob decided to start a hair salon. It was a hit, known for the precise cuts and braids.

I send letters back and forth with Katniss and Peeta. I sent them pictures of my family and a story to go along with each of them for their book.

I visit Annie and Finnick a lot. They had a son. He is adorable. I babysit often even though they are in different districts I'll make the trip anytime they ask.

I am 17 now, I still look almost the exact same as I did going into the quarter quell. I haven't grown an inch and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if it wasn't for the new scars I got.

My hair has evolved into a tight braid instead of it's bun. I helped bring district 5 to it's amazing state.

I still live in the house we used to live in, with Jacob. Luca moved out but sleeps over often in his old room.

I sleep in what used to be Noah's room. We were suprised when we came over and nothing had changed not even moved slightly.

The beds were still unmade, the rooms were still messy from their old owners.

Peeta has gotten way better. I visit them every once in a while. They are got married. It was a quite wedding, their escort, Effie apparently almost had an heart attack when she heard it was just a small wedding.

I am suprised I have lived to tell the tale, but I'm happy I am.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Wow that is the end!

I hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading!