Reunion 🤍

This is an idea I got from watching hours of soldiers returning home to loved ones and proposals.
This is just so sweet and if you're one of those people who dislike those videos then GET OUT! We don't take that kind of negativity here.
Fantastic! Now that that's out of the way, lets get to it!

•••

Connor's POV

"Connor! Oh it's so good to see you sweetie! How long has it been?"

The man chuckled and gave Heidi a tight hug.

"Almost a year, yeah.. it's been way to long."

When Connor had met Evan it was their Senior year of highschool. Even though they knew of the other, it was when they started talking more. By that point in time he had already failed all his classes.

Wanting to do better for Evan, and himself, he joined the army. Connor was already very quick so he was useful in the field a lot.
It was fun while it lasted but it's almost been a year and Connor was so desperate to hug his tiny acorn.

"Is Evan?-" Connor blushed at the mention of his five year boyfriend.

"Yes hun, I got Jared to pull him along to the mall for the next few hours so we have time to spare."

Connor nodded, reaching into his pocket and taking a deep breath.

"M- Heidi, you know I love Evan with all my heart, and I wanted to do this in person because, well it's not that meaningful over letters. However, I wanted to ask-"

"Yes."

"Ok I understand I'll- wait what?"

Heidi rolled her eyes and hugged Connor tightly again.

"Yes! You wanted to ask for Evans hand in marriage? Yes! I am so ready for grandkids."

Connor's face darkened considerably, all the way up to his ears.

"I-I'll talk to him about it." He mumbled, placing the ring back into his pocket.

"Well let me see the ring! Knowing you it must be perfect yeah?"

She got him there. On every date the two boys went on he planned them to perfection. Most of the time though, it didn't end up going to plan.
Whenever that happened they'd go back to one of their houses to netflix and chill, when their parents were out of course.

Connor pulled out the ring he got for Evan, it was three yellow gold branches with a small blue (pretend it's blue) diamond in the middle.

Since Evan wasn't one for over the top jewlery and all.

"Connor.. Oh my God he's going to love it! It's so him!"

Heidi took a deep breath before jumping and running upstairs.