CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINING

Izuku is at the playground protecting a girl crying from bakugo and his three lackeys.

"Leave her alone Kacchan, I won't let you hurt her!" Izuku yelled.

"Or what you're just a quirkless loser deku." Bakugo said

"I don't care that i'm quirkless, even if i am i'll still stop you, and don't you dare go near her!'' He said as he protects the girl crying behind him.

Bakugo and his lackeys laughed as Bakugo make a tiny explosion on his hands.

"Well is your funeral then, get them boys.'' Bakugo smiled and the three boys charges at him

Timeskip a bit

Bakugo and his lackeys laugh and left Izuku and the girl, after izuku got beat up suddenly a girl who is still crying rushes to him and help the boy.

"Hey are you okay ?" The girl asked him.

"yes i'm alright."he replied ''but what about you ?'' Izuku asked her back

"i'm ok." the girl said

"Thank goodness that your safe, btw why did kachan and his friends tries to bully you ?" Izuku questioned her.

"Because they think that my quirk is useless and weak they also said my jacks are ugly." The girl said and look down continue crying, Izuku then puts his hands on her cheek and replied.

"Don't listen to them, your not useless or weak and besides to be honest your jacks are kinda cute." Izuku told her and smiled at the girl, the girl blushed of what he just said and without thinking she hugged him.

"You really mean, it thank you...thank you for telling me this...your so kind." The girl thanked him and cried on his shoulder Izuku got shocked of what she just did and blushed so he hug her back.

"y-y-your welcome what's your name my name is izuku midoriya.'' izuku introduced nervously.

''My name is kyoka jirou you can call me kyoka-chan.'' Kyoka introduced

"Well is nice to meet you kyoka-chan." izuku said

After they introduce themselves they were talking about their past and their hobbies when suddenly 6 yellow flying orbs watched the boy and went inside him.

"What's wrong izuku-kun." Kyoka ask him

"Oh, it's nothing, is just... for a second there i thought i felt something's a bit wrong with me, that's all." Izuku explaided

Kyoka was confused of what he means, until when she looked down Kyoka saw Izuku has sands drop below his feet.

"Um izuku why do you have sands dropping on your feet ?" she questioned and point down."

Izuku got confused as he looked down and was shock of why he has sands dropping below him, suddenly the sands moves on its own and formed a monster like oni as the two kids hugged each other and scared.

"What is your desir-" he got interrupted by the two kids yelled

"AGHHHH AN ONI!!!" They cried in unison

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU BRATS I'M NOT AN ONI!" He yelled at the kids and comes to them until he was held back by two people.

"Calm down senpai they're just kids." said the blue turtle who tries to hold him

"Momonoji calm your temper." He said.

"Momotaros is still a baka baka." Said the purple dragon who mocks at the red oni