a01: Break Up, We're Over | Blaze & Ice

Game of Falling
Blaze

"Haha! Dude, I don't give a damn, that's not gonna be my problem if she falls for me and besides, all I gotta do is.. switch it off! Ditch her after all of this game!"

You couldn't process everything in your head, it wasn't real.. you still believed, even when you already felt like being stupid the past few minutes.. however the realization hit you upon hearing your own boyfriend's words on the big screen of this auditorium as the video finally got exposed by anonymous.

High school students had gathered around seeing your embarrassment. Some of them were shocked upon hearing the truth, yet most of the others laughed and threw harmful words towards you that passed through your ears.

"Hahaha! This assuming loser."

"What makes her think Blaze would take her seriously?"

"I know right, such a freak."

None of them mattered to you at this moment, it was all just a game.. you and Blaze.

"Baby.." he pleaded beside you, gently pulling you close to hug you tight.

The tingling spark was supposed to be there like the usual, but now you didn't felt it at all, "please.. listen to me first.."

You tried to chuckle hearing your voice cracking and shook your head, pushing him away from you easily. Blaze was taller and more built than you, however he stood weakly.

You forced yourself to smile instead of giving a violent reaction, you were just too soft for that, "ah.. I don't know what to say.."

There was a throbbing sensation down your chest, it was clenching you on the inside though you couldn't really figure out how to explain it by words.

"I love you so much.. it was real, I promise.. that video was nothing. I-it's true that I started us that way but.."

"I'm already hurt, Blaze." You called him by his name as he listened carefully, "you didn't just hurt me but damaged me completely. Isn't that a success already? Why do you still need to.. lie?"

He immediately shook his head upon listening to you, "baby, it's not like that.. it was just before. I didn't want to hurt you that's why.."

"That's why you kept it from me?" You muttered, not having that much energy at the moment of this revelation, "but.. you told me to always trust you so I did.. I never even listened to what others kept saying about you, you know?"

"I'm.. I'm sorry, please.."

You could feel the tears forming in the corner of your eyes being such a sensitive and emotional person, "a-also everyone is laughing at me now-"

"CAN EVERYONE SHUT YOUR FILTHY MOUTHS UP!" Blaze shouted upon losing his patience, commanding in such authority being the campus heartthrob, silencing the whole crowd in the huge auditorium.

It was scary and intimidating, he used to be playful and childish all the time and now he's found dead serious and pissed off.. to them, to everything, but mostly to himself.

You stood there gazing downwards and closing your eyes, trying your very best on keeping your tears from falling off.

"MY GIRLFRIEND IS STILL TALKING TO ME SO GET OUT OF HERE!"