Deleted Scenes

note:
this part of the book
will be updated at random

note: this part of the book will be updated at random

DELETED SCENE #1

Deleted : Tayden's Unforgettable Words
Cause of deletion : With good intentions to not spoil the Musician's identity

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

His weapon rose up to strike.

She instinctively closed her eyes.

And then...

And then...

And...then...

Briar Rosette didn't feel the pain of the dagger impaling through her guts. Instead, she feels the warmth of a delicate embrace.

She fluttered her eyes open. Prince Tayden Pharrell pulled her closer as he silently cried. His gaze was no longer empty. There it was again—the scintilla of an emotion that she can begin to fathom-glowing faintly like a fuzzy ball of light within his mesmerizing brown irises.

And then he gave her a tender forehead kiss.

"Tayden..." She sobbed.

He whispered into her ear.

His next words were ingrained into her wandering soul for centuries to come.

"Rosette..."

"Yes?"

"Some are meant to fall in love with each other, but are not meant to be together."

Her world was forced to stop. A cold stillness made it all freeze.

"No, no," muttered the maiden stubbornly, rejecting his words like vomiting bile, "no, Tayden. Not this again."

"Rosette—"

"Agustus told me everything, about your unexplainable reasons." She interjected right when he was about to speak. Her brows furrowed bitterly, but she was neither angry nor provoked. She was determined to conjure a solution that can fix shattered glass, even if she'd accidentally cut her fingertips. "Tayden, I accept you for who you are! You are know that! Don't doubt yourself!"

He stared at her long and hard. "There's another reason."

"What? What is it? Tell me what!"

"Are you truly not aware of it?"

"No!" her uncharacteristic impatience took over her body as she persistently shook his shoulders. "That's why I'm asking you—"

"You already love someone else."

A moment of silence.

Rosette's eyes went wide.

He knew?