Slowly and Painfully

PLEASE READ:

• This book is a work of fanfiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

Plagiarism such as uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means—including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise—without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

╔═══════════════╗

SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY | BTS FF

©Nocturnal Armys

All Rights Reserved

12.22.18
09.04.20

╚═══════════════╝

This book may contain violence, murder, and any related graphic scenes. We do not and will never glorify these themes.
Read at your own risk.

「best with white background」

best with white background

❝Seven princes stood before me. But which of them is the one I seek?❞

Read along to see the story unfold as Rosette tried to uncover one of History's greatest mysteries—the tale between The Painter and The Musician, a tale that sounded new to the ear yet familiar to the heart.

After delving too deep into History's pages, she never expected to soon become a part of it, realizing there were hidden events lurking beneath fanciful masks, noble clothing, and dark forests—a secret side of the tale History seemed to have missed.

Hi dear reader! Thank you for taking the time to check out our work! There is also a video FF version of it posted on YouTube with the same account name if you are interested! But we for now, we mainly focus on our Wattpad account!

For more information, we encourage you to visit our Profile Page to know more about us, our dreams, and our other works!

If you have the time, kindly VOTE, COMMENT, or SHARE to your friends, family, and fellow fans!

Strong Power Thank You,

Nocturnal Armys