unstable intentions

The past week had been perfect. She had lost the count of how many times they had sex. That time she had pressed Kimi against the fridge, or the counter, or the island in the kitchen. Or that time in her office when she had to take a phone call and Kimi was on his knees between her parted ones, lapping at her sex like starved. Or shower sex.

Shower sex was might have been her favourite. It called for a touch of creativity. And she loved how creative he could be presented with the right opportunity.

She sat before the pack of dossiers her assistant had sent over. They might have even fucked on those dossiers, she couldn't care less. She bit the inside of her cheek as she raised her eyes for a moment towards him, sitting on the armchair across her desk, reading a book.

He sure as hell knew how to use his cock. Even on that condition only she would have never divorced him. And it was then that she really had this question. Was he as creative with his ex?

She leant forward on her chair, pen tapping against the leather of her desk.

"Kimi," she asked. "How was your sex life with your ex?"

His eyes snapped at her and a smirk rose to his delicate lips. "Normal."

"Define normal."

"Normal sex. Some oral sometimes. But she wasn't a big fan."

"Boring."

He shrugged. "I think that's what most of the world does."

She hummed and nipped at the pen, lipstick staining the steel. "Do you miss it?"

He chuckled. "What? A woman laying back and opening her legs thinking that's all I wanted?" He shook his head. "I have you, why would I ever miss that?"

"Oh, I'm sure you enjoy our time together. I was just curious."

"Curious?"

"Whether it's me that brings out the beast or it was always there."

"And?"

"It certainly gets me wet knowing I'm the one that brings out the beast."

"Are you now?"

She raised an eyebrow and pulled one high heel clad foot on the desk. "Wanna find out?"

He didn't lose any time, placing the book to the side he stood and went to kneel between her knees. He raised both eyebrows at her.

"Is that why you wore a skirt? You never wear skirts." His hands went to lightly race lines on the inside of her thighs. "And what happened to your panties?"

"They were getting in the way."

"So naughty, Countess."

She gave him a playful snarl and bit onto the pen. "I'm sure you can think of something."

He eyed that pen. "Stop distracting me with that."

The sound she made, Kimi was sure made all sex tapes put to shame. She threw the pen on the floor and grasped his hand, bringing it up to her mouth she lay nipping kisses and sucked on the skin of his hand.

Kimi was going to come in his pants from the sultry sounds she was making. She sucked at his fingertips.

His breath hitched. "You need to stop." He said uncomfortably.

She smirked behind his hand. "Why? Afraid of something?"

"I am not gonna last long."

"Good. Then don't. How do you want to come?"