Chapter 43

Ilang days na rin ang lumipas na pinapaamin ko si Kaori but She's denying it.

Karina still claiming she don't know what happened so hindi ako nakikipag-usap sa kanya.

They're really pissing me off!

"What's wrong ba Love? Why are you denying it? Aminin mo na" it's friday and tomorrow hindi siya papasok for preparation dahil kasal na ni Missy sa Sunday. Kaya mas kinukulit ko siya ngayon.

Honestly i'm enjoying it. Unlike past months na wala akong lakas ng loob kausapin siya. Tapos di niya ako pinapansin, atleast now.. Kahit sinisigawan nya ako pinapansin nya naman ako.

"Stop calling me, Love!! At wala akong aamin kasi hindi nga ako yun!" galit na bulyaw nya sakin at pinaghahampas ako sa braso.

I rubbed my arm na hinampas niya. Ang sakit e.
But still, i know it's her.

Kung hindi siya yun, i'm sure! I'm dead the moment i told her i made love with somebody else.

We know how jealous she is.
Pero baka kasi di nya na ako mahal kaya wala na siyang paki dun?

But that's not what her eyes telling me.

She's denying it for somewhat reason that i don't know.

"Pagkatapos mo maligayahan i-dedeny mo." i said while pouting my lips.

She give me a death glare.

"Baka nanaginip ka lang uy! Wet dreams about me ha?!" she said while smirking..

I sweetly smile to her too..

"No. I'm not dreaming. We made love." she rolled her eyes and look away.

"Ano ba sabi sayo ng bestfriend mo? Diba sinabi nya na, siya naghatid sayo." she said without looking at me.

She's pretending she's busy with her papers.

Kanina ko pa napapansin mag-iisang oras nya nga hawak yun e.

"Hmm.. Siguro nga. Baka si Karina nga. I guess, i need to talk to her. She made me happy that night.. So so happy. Aahhh.." i pretend to moan..

"She's so good that i still want more.. What do you think? Ulitin ba namin?" seryosong saad ko. Just to tease her..

She glared at me.. And I saw her burning eyes.

"Fuck you!!" she angrily shout on me and cried.

She covered her face with her palms while crying.
Natataranta akong nilapitan siya at niyakap.

"I'm just kidding, Love.. Ayaw mo kasi umamin. I know it's you" she's pushing me but i remains still.

"Dun ka na sa bestfriend mo! Bweset ka talaga! Manyak!" she said while sobbing.

I rubbed her back while hugging her so tight..
I peppered her forehead with small kisses in between of saying sorry..

She calmed a little on what i am doing..

"I'm sorry for making you cry again.. I know you still love me, just admit it and i'll do the rest." malambing na saad ko.

"I don't love you anymore!! Asshole!" she pushed me hard so i fell on the floor. She grab her bag and walk out.

Argh! I massage my butt. Ang sakit! Sadista.
She don't love me? Sino niloko nya? Tsk

I tried to follow her pero ang bilis niya. I'm calling her phone but she blocked my number.

Guess what? I can't go to her house kasi pina-ban nya na naman ako sa Village nila.

She's really hard to get and i'm such a fool to easily let her go.