Chapter three

(Azura's POV:)

I was sitting in a cell. I wasn't hurt...at least physically. Right across from me was Patrick who wasn't doing as well. Right now he was asleep.
I could see and hear him or anything that goes on in that room, however he can't see or hear me.

Pat no longer had his armor on, but instead just a what used to be white T-shirt and gray sweatpants. He had several deep cuts and burns that covered him.

Everyday, the monster who lead the Red Legion would come in and ask if I wanted to join him and the rest to his monsters...
If I refused,
He would send in two of his guards in and we would watch my husband get tortured for about I don't even know how long.
And if I accepted....
I'm not sure what will happen. He said that he'd let him go... but I feel like I can't go back on that promise.

I hadn't slept in days, my mind replaying his painful screams. I felt like I'd go completely insane if I spend another week here.

"Ready for today's torture?" A dark and evil voice said sending shivers down my spine.

"No...?" I reapply.

"Oh...well, too bad."

I sigh, "My answer is and will always be no! So why are you hurting him. Hurt me instead."

303 shook his head, "I have ways to change even the most stubborn people's minds."

Then he nodded to two guards and they went into Patrick's room.
My husband woke up in fear to see the two abnormally sized vexes coming towards him.

"Please...." He begged, "I just want to know that s-she's okay. P-Please."

I overhear that the guards where given strict orders by that cloaked man that they couldn't answer any questions he had about anything, especially me or our kids. Mainly for torture reasons.

I tried my hardest to keep a straight face to not show fear, or anger, or sadness, but as always, it was hard.
I saw Pat, who was already beaten very badly, get kicked in the stomach till he coughed up blood and punches several times. The moment I saw one of them draw a sword I shut my eyes and lowered my head.

My hands where chained behind my back so there was nothing that could at the very least muffle the what seemed to be endless screams of pain.

"You know...you can stop his suffering." 303 spoke.
"Just say that you'll join me. Three simple words that can spare your husband so much pain..."

I turn to him... my eyes couldn't hold back my tears anymore. "You are a sick monster!"

He just started to laugh, "So? Your no better here?"

"What? Your the one who is torturing him! Your the one who won't tell him that his family is safe or not! Heck, your not answering a single question that comes out of his mouth!"

He smiled sinisterly,
"Well, I'm not the one who left him to fight the Nether king, I'm not the one who stabbed him and put him in a coma, and it wasn't because of me that your boyfriend had to put laws in place so people would stop threatening people like you."
The cloaked man stopped and leaned down to my ear, "Monsters."

"....I...I...t-that-" I tried to say.

"Wasn't you? Heh, don't make me laugh. That's what they told you so you'd calm down. They meant nothing by it, plus... think about it, he isn't the only one you hurt..."

After he said that, he got out a walki-talki and said,

"That's enough torture for today. Get back to your posts." He said.