Chapter six

(Amelia's POV:)

I was sitting next to my brother while everyone walked in and sat down. It took a bit, but eventually everyone was there.

We had Herobrione and Karlos representing Phoenix, Ciara and Kane for the Netherbane, Ceris is representing both New Glacierford, Sir Gavin was representing just the village of Glacierford, Daryll and the bandit that gave me a hard time when I was first taking over where representing the bandits (of corse) Hilda and the captain of the Elytra Corps where there for Frostbourne, and only for the End City, Elie and Storm were their.

"Hello everyone, and thank you for coming so far for this meeting. I know everyone has heard the rumor that a new villain, maybe stronger then Naeus, has attacked, some of you maybe heard it more that once in your short time here..." I began.

"Yes, what about it?" Karlos asked.

I sigh... "The rumors are true." I turn to my brother who wanted to share some information.

Aaron has a book next to him which I assumed was for information.

"I had read the notes taken by the people who questioned Lady Ceris and Sir Daryll. Both of them claim an army of spiders and an army of vexes attacked the group. Correct?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Daryll said while Ceris nodded

"Okay...well, I read this book I had found in my house. It is about ancient, evil warriors that must have fought a few hundred years ago."

"Your point?" The Elytra Corps captain asked.

"Well, I found this." He said opening the book,

"Ahem, 303, or properly know as Entity 303, or the corruptor. He is normally seen in a white cloak and bright red eyes. His strange, but very powerful power is unknown. It seams he can make portals to other dimension or just to teleport people or things. He can also hack things into existence-" My brother was saying before he was interrupted.

"How long had this guy been around for?" Gavin asked.

"It says that his age is still unknown, I just thought it would help"

"This information might be of use, thank you Sir Aaron." The captain of the Elytra Corps said.

"Yes, thank you." Hilda started, "However, learning about whoever attacked the group was not the primary focus of the meeting."

"Oh? Then what is Lady Hilda?" Ciara asked.

"With Ser Patrick and Lady Azura missing, we need someone to fill their position, so we are here to vote on it."

"Shouldn't their positions be filled by Lady Amelia and Sir Aaron?" Elie asked.

"Normally, yes, and Aaron will in fact take his mother's position as both head of the Elytra Corps and military advisor. However, Amelia is a different story."

"How so?" Daryll asked.

"To be the head of the military, you either need to be eighteen or older, or be approved by the council."

"Why do we, the allies get a say in this? Shouldn't this be a discussion for the council?" Kane asked.

"And why does this discussion need to be made? Didn't her parents tell all of us that if anything where to happen, she'd take over?" Hero said.

"She is a child, if anything we shouldn't put someone older and with more experience leading people." The bandit said.

"Who would that be, Huh-"

"Enough!" I shout getting out of my seat. "Both of you, stop fighting!" They are silent.

"It was my idea to do a vote. Sure it is technically my position, but, I want to be sure that you all okay with it..." I said.

Hero bowed his head, "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions m'lady, and for the yelling."

"You are forgiven Sir Herobrione. Now please sit back down." I say and he does.

Daryll nudges the other bandit on the shoulder, "Is there something you would like to say to her?"

"Your treating me like a child now eh?"

"Well, if that's how your going to behave then, yes, yes I will."

He rolled his eyes, "Sorry." He said sarcastically.

I sigh, "I'll take it, anyways is there anything else you wanted to say Hilda?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. I have a few rules I would like to discuss before we vote."

"Go right ahead." Sir Gavin said.

"Okay, ahem. This goes for all the people who are under the age of eighteen. You are allowed to make battle strategies, laws, speeches to the people. However, you must have the council's permission before you do so.
You a will be the ones to lead your people into battle weather it be in the air or on ground, a spy mission or a battle."

"Is that all?" Storm asked and she nodded.

"Their might be more to come, but for now however that is all."

"Okay, so how does this vote thing work, do we need all ten votes yes?" Ceris asked.

"Ten? Do the kids not count?" Karlos asked.

"No, people here under eighteen do not count." I said.

"Why?" The unknown captain spoke.

"Since we aren't sure if their opinion is bias since we did all grow up together." Aaron answered.

"We all discussed it before the meeting and both my brother, Aaron. and I agreed it was for the best. This should be your choice." Elie said.

"Well said m'lady Elie, it is majorly rules. Kids, step out while we vote please?" Hilda asked and we do as she said and went into the hallway.

I pace back and forth nervously. Deimitri and Lyra where waiting along with us, I was both scared, but excited.

"Ame, you've been doing that the last three minutes. Come on, sit down." Storm said.

I sigh before taking his advice and sit next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Y-You seem tired." He said.

"I am, I didn't get much sleep last night. Is it okay if I rest on your shoulder for a bit?"

Storm nods and rests his head on mine and said, "Of course you can."

Not long after, everyone left the room and Daryll, Hilda, and Ceris came up to me.

"Okay, the council has decided...." Daryll started.

"You will take your father's spot. Congrats girl."

I smile tiredly,
"Yay.... yawn, thank you you guys. Sorry, I'm pretty sleepy right now."

"We can see, rest up, your hard work begins tomorrow."