Chapter ten

(A/N: two words, long and sad)
(303's POV:)

"Sir, are you sure attacking them this early is a good idea?" The medic girl asked me.

"Yes. This isn't a full on attack like all those times we raided the Nether. We're going easy on them today." I respond.

"Then why are we attacking them if we're just going easy on them?"

"The reason girl, is that we're only giving them a taste of our power."

"N-No disrespect... sir but, their army is far more powerful, better trained, and far larger... we won't stand a chance."

I laugh, she clearly knew nothing of my power.

"Maybe..."

I walk over to several command blocks and enter the code. Half a second latter, hundreds of thousands of vexes and spiders wearing full Netherite armor and welding various weapons.

"But they don't have to know."
________________________________
(Amelia's POV:)

I wake up still exhausted. I was up most of the night worried. We where really going to battle, most of our allies where off getting their armies.
It was still weird and no matter how many times I remind myself... it is still hard to believe it.

After a minuet, I felt someone wrapped around my waist. I roll over and blush to see Storm lying there asleep, his arms wrapped around me in a protective way. I then remembered that he stayed with me because he was concerned and wanted to make sure I was okay. I knew Deimitri was doing the same with my brother. It was still a little dark out, but I wasn't tired.

Careful not to wake him up, I climb out of bed to see neither Elie nor Olivia there.

I was walking to the door and almost tripped on a metal box. Confused on what it was, I pick it up off the floor sit down on the bed, and open it to find what looked to be an armor set with a note on top.

Dear Ame,

Mom and I made this for you before the... incident. We didn't finish it, but it will still serve the same purpose it was meant for, which is protecting you in battle. I know you will be great.

From
Your little bro,
Aaron :3

Oh, and Ps, it has a cool special ability that I'll reveal and show you how it works when I of course wake up.

I smile looking at the note before putting the note beside me and looking at the armor. I take the box to the hall bathroom (which was open) and go and try on my new armor set.

After changing, I turn to look in the mirror to see what I looked like.

My armor and helmet was silver and teal and looked very heavy, but in actuality it really wasn't so bad. It looked close to my dad's armor set, but my armor had a dark blue skirt which reached my knees and iron boots that where almost knee length which didn't leave a lot of skin left showing.

I put on my helmet and the teal core of my armor and the part of my helm started glowing.
Remembering in what my my brother said about there being some sort of 'special ability' and not wanting to find out what it was that moment, I took off my helm and just held it.

What? What if it was a fire related thing and I accidentally burnt Daryll and Lyra's house down! I saw what wacky things my mom comes up with, I don't want to test my luck.

I walk back my and the girls room and put the box down on the dresser.

"Did you rest well?" I hear Storm ask me. I turn to see him sitting on the edge of the bed.