Chapter seven

//a day later//

(Patrick's POV:)

I was trying to get some sleep. I wasn't doing so well anymore. I had several cuts and burns covered my body, and even a broken bone in my arm. It had been what felt like a month of this torture and it was hard to move. Of course someone would come and try to patch up my wounds, but that wasn't so because 303 is a good person. All he was doing just trying to keep me alive for as long as he possibly could, just so he could get what they all wanted.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a iron door squeak open. Fear struck threw me when I realized the two people coming in where not just guards.

"Hello Ser Patrick." A spider lady said.

"Our lord 303 wanted us to torture you today." A vex said and both of them drew their blades:

That woman told me about the two of them, the mutant spider is Irifash and the vex is Ferlak.

"Great, why the two of you?" I asked in a snarky voice.

"Because today is a special day." Ferlak said playing with the handle of his iron sword

What does that-

Before I could say anything else, Irifash slashed me across the chest and Ferlak kicked me in the gut.

And the torture begins

It was all a blur but still very painful... like they had some extra power. They weren't normal mutants. They where hardly using their weapons, yet they did so much more damage. The vex was holding me to the wall, while Irifash was about to bite me.

I was told that Irifash was an extremely poisonous spider, so death would be inescapable.
However I was so weakened that I couldn't fight back.... I mean how could I have with a broken leg and arm. But suddenly, they stopped, like they where frozen.

They spent a minute just pinning me to the wall before they let go of me. Because of my broken leg, I fell to the floor and hit my head, hard. Ferlak started to drag me by the collar of my shirt to the double iron doors.

What's going on? I ask myself.

My vision was getting kinda fuzzy but I managed to see what was going on.

Irifash used a keycard to open the door and then open doors. They dragged me into the next room and while the spider queen was were getting another key card out, I look over to see Azura. She was chained to the wall across from the glass.

She was still in her lab coat, dark blue t-shirt and black shorts, which she was wearing when we left. Azura was crying...

"Blueberry...?" I ask starting to louse consciousness. Azura didn't turn to look at me, in fact, she looked at the other wall.

"Pat... I'm sorry." She said weakly before I passed out.
________________________________

(Amelia's POV:)

Ever since I took over for my dad, Storm has been helping me out a lot. Not just with normal tasks, he always makes sure I eat well, get enough rest, and also even takes me for walks on my lunch break so I'm not going insane staying inside all day.

He's really helped me out a lot in our darkest times, and I want to repay him for it. So after all my work is finished, I go home and to mine and the other girls room.

"Elie? You awake?" I ask whispering.

It was pretty late and Lyra, Daryll, my brother, and everyone else where asleep. I just wanted to make sure. I look to see her in bed, reading a book with little Olivia asleep next to her with her stuffed bear in her hands.

"Hm? Ame? Is something wrong?" She asked closing the book.

"N-No, I just wanted to ask you something." I say walking in and lying down.

"I want to do something nice for Storm tomorrow." I say, her jaw dropped.

"Ooooo, why Storm of all people?" She said.

"Well, he's really been there when I've been struggling, and I want to repay him for it." I say.

Her jaw dropped farther.

"D-Don't get me wrong you all have been there and I appreciate it more then anything, but-"

I couldn't finish before she hugged me and tried to contain her happiness.

"Finally you notice! Eeee! My brother really goes above and beyond to make you happy! He said it was all worth it to see you smile."

I blush, "H-He does... a-anyway, I wanted to do something for him tomorrow, I finished work for today and tomorrow so I could spend time with him."

"Hmm. Oh! I know something you could do!" She said.

"Really! What is it?" I ask. She smiled and pulled me up to her.

"I will tell you early tomorrow. For now you need sleep." She said. I sigh as she pulls the covers over me.

"Fine, g'night."

"Night Ame."

A/N, I only have one thing to say, Among us dream team is best team! (For who understands this, you know who you are) Anyways, have a good day/night you all! >w<