I Can't. (Levi x Reader)

DONT JUDGE THE FIRST CHAPTER..IT GETS BETTER. LMFAO.
Before we start, hi my name is Kay. I haven't written FanFic in over 3 years so don't go too hard on me! I'll try my best. Please submit any requests through PMs.
-------------

"Hanji! Get down!" you yell, shooting yourself from the tree branch. She rolls down to the grown and begins a light sprint under you. An abnormal had appeared on a mission to scout the surrounds.

Running along the tree line, you hop on the back of the titan, cutting its eyes open and causing it to stop. It screams and jerks around. Looking around for backup, you see none of your team mates. "What the hell?" Your frustration soon fades, crawling over the titan to his nape and making a huge gash down. You let yourself fall to the ground from it, only to realize your ODM gear has run out of gas and has no grip. So you plummet to the bottom of the titan, curling up and protecting your head.

Falling down, you have no major injuries. The titan is dead, silent now, rotting away on the grass. "Kill number 3 of the week!" -you shout.
As you stand up your foot falters and you slip back down. There's a huge cut on your calf from falling. You sigh, rolling over in pain.
Pulling your flare gun from your side pocket, a red flame shoots into the air. Your arm gives out and you fall to the ground. This was titan zone, and you were alone.

Within a minute you hear hooves clinking against the ground, shaking your stomach around. A smile stretches across your face. "HEY! I'M OVER HERE! HELP!" Jean rides over to you with Levi in the back of the cart attached to both of their horses. Levi shakes his head at you, getting down quickly.
"What happened to you?" Jean shoots, turning around. "I fell from the back of the titan after killing him." Once again, Levi shakes his head and picks you up softly. "How badly are you hurt?" His stern, you're-in-trouble voice packs heavily. "I-Im okay! I swear! Just glad that things gone" a small giggle escapes.

He frowns, lying you down in the cart. "Jean, head back to our quarters. Quickly." He smiles, snapping the whip. The horses pull forward, and you watch the titan you killed slowly disappear.

Once there, Levi pulls you out and carries you to the medical table. "What were you thinking y/n? Fighting it alone and running out of gas without calling for help?" He scolds, wrapping you up tightly in the bandages.
You notice he's shaking. "I did call for hel-" "ONLY AFTER YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" He shouts now, standing up. Your heart freezes, unknowing of his next steps. "I..apologize. That was rude of me..I just don't want to see you get hurt, okay? I've lost a lot, and to lose you due to your own hot head would be..it for me."
A hot blush spreads on your cheeks. "Levi, I-" "Don't. Please. I just need you to know, y/n, now. Before this happens again." He throws away the dirty cloth and puts his hand on your head, gently. "I need you to know that you mean everything to me, and to lose you would be like losing wall Maria a million times over." He sits down, taking ahold of your hands into his sweaty, shaky ones.
"Levi, I feel this for you too. You are my life, and losing you..I can't even think about it. I'm sorry for scaring you, I know how it feels. I'll do better, for you.." He nods, leaning up and kissing your forehead. He had never said "I love you" but somehow, you both knew it.

632 words.