♤ Danger. (Tendou x Reader)

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD.
INCLUDES: KNIFE PLAY, BLOOD KINK, SENSATION PLAY, ETC.
love yall
(based off the song 'The Hills' - The Weeknd)
----

The streets were dark and smelled of mud, a metallic smell also flowed through your nose; you were unsure of what it was, though.
Following along the street lights opening within the dark path, you continued heading to your destination.

Tendou had asked you to come over for what he called 'playtime', although you hadn't healed from last time.
He regularly asked you over for the so called sessions, even if it left you completely damaged afterwords.
During, he would always whisper that you were his, or lewd things in that way.

You all weren't in a disclosed relationship, you were sure he had been sleeping around anyways. Your friends questioned you a lot on this, constantly questioning why you wanted to sleep with the 'school freek'
There was only one answer, you were in love. Tendou was harsh during sex, but the aftercare was what awaited you for the most part. You enjoyed him, fully, even if he didn't feel the same.

Creeping every corner, you finally came to his apartment. Grinning at the familiar place, you walked closely.
Having on a trench coat that covered your lewd- revealing dress, your high heels were still exposed.
Tendou hated when other men looked at you, you let him control what you wore- willingly.
You did keep your dignity, though. Knowing these were just games, you did what you wanted on the down-low. Only fans, online conversations, although none of your friends nor family knew this. Tendou wasn't enough for you. He only called every other 2 weeks and he tried to be possessive without labels, that wasn't you.

On nights like these, though, when it was just you and him- you were all his. At his will, totally and completley.
You knocked upon the door, getting a near immediate response. Tendou towered above you, even with high heels. Gathering your entire appearance, he gestured for you to come in.
"You look perfect." He swayed across the living room, grabbing your hand and leading you to the coat rack. You smiled as he took off your coat, unveiling the dress you had on beneath. How he managed to stand up, he had no clue.

His hands winded around your waist, pulling you close. "Keep dressing like that and my dick is going to end up in a wheelchair!" He cooed out, tightly gripping your ass cheek with his left hand, looping his right into your hair, and deeply kissing you.
Kicking off the shoes, you fell double under him. He now completely towered you, turning to you.

He then came close, pinning you up against the wall. "You're a tyrant pervert.." You spoke, pulling his collar down, and reaching so that your lips grazed ear slightly. He tensed. "-I love that about you."

Ending the distance between you two, he picked you up swiftly by your ass, carrying you up to his bedroom in a manner that let you know he was ready to start the game.
Mentally preparing yourself, he opened the door and let you sit on the bed.
Swiftly, he turned back to you, putting his lanky finger under your chin, and pulling your face to look up to his. Tendou had a dark look to him, his eyes flooded with lust, ready to take you right there.

He then reached into his pocket, pulling out the knife he regularly used on you; then flipping it open.
Your heart pounded watching him inch closer, pulling your head to him, then pushing you back onto the bed.

He was so gentle while pulling up the bottom of your dress, exposing the scarred, bruised skin.
Tendou smiled at his markings on you, taking pleasure that they were still there. Hickies resided on your breasts, but that was for later, when he would leave double what he previously left.

Trailing the knife softly against your skin, he kissed a solid line up your thigh, close to your heat, then pulled away.
Quickly, as if it were nothing, he cut all the way up and through your dress; leaving you naked to the eye. He then began to kiss all the way up your (S/C) skin.

"Oh (Y/N).." He breathlessly cooed up over your breast, pinching your nipple slighting, causing you to moan a slight.
You blushed watching him trail back down to your pussy, forcing your legs open without an ounce of hesitation.
He sat up, then, peeling his own pants from his lanky legs.

Leaning down, he reached for your hips and flipped you over into doggy. Preparing for the worst, you arched your back so your plump ass was closer to his pelvis. Doggy was his favorite; he enjoyed your fat ass slapping up against his hips, recoiling moans from your sweet lips.
He then reached forward and crawled around to you slightly, laying a long, sloppy kiss onto said lips.

Returning to his spot, he observed your ass. Then, scraping the knife along your skin, you squeaked out. The fresh cut into the cold air faced your hot skin, pulling a moan in return. He enjoyed watching you squirm as the red liquid dripped down your skin.
Spanking the spot hard, you nearly collapsed from the pain. He laughed at you, jerking your hips up to his.

Rubbing his flush cock tip onto your wet pussy he hummed a groan, nearly ready to fuck the life out of you.
"If another guy ever, ever, lays eyes on you..or sees you like this..I'll fucking kill him, okay?" He sang, his cold rings flowing along your back, reaching to pull your hair back.
You nodded and he spat, "Say something, slut."

"Y-yes, I understand." He smiled and shoved his cock into your depths, making both of your knees buckle.
He stayed that way, letting you adjust, then began thrusting at a slow pace. You fell into a mess, feeling the pleasure of his ringed hands on your ass as well as his cock deeply pleasuring you.

He began to reach around, now, his long finger rubbing circles over your clit. This made you yelp in pleasure, chasing your eyes into the back of your head.
His own moans flooded your ears, making the pleasure even better.

Thrusting with need his hands were all over you, touching every spot, spanking your ass hard.
"T-Tendou, I'm close!" You melted out, gripping the sheets with unreal strength. With no response he went faster, harder, needy.

Finally making your climax you felt his as well; his cock twitched as he gripped your ass tightly, his other hand finding your breast and holding that as well. Your moans filled the room until you both had finished, when he pulled out and looked down to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sweetly.

You nodded while he leaned down, picking you up softly, and taking you back into his bathroom. Viewing your ass there were bruises all over your ass, mixed with blood that matched the redness of your thighs.
There were new spots over old ones where he left hickes on your back.

He smiled watching you observe yourself in the mirror.
Then he ran the bath water, sitting you down and wrapping his long arms around your own shakey ones. Tendou put you in the tub, then crawled in himself.
He washed over every part of your body, smiling at you while you tucked your loose hairs behind your ears.

"Thank you," You said, hands running through his hair with soap. He nodded, kissing your forehead.
"Tendou?" Breaking the silence, he looked up to you, cocking his eyebrow.
"Yes?"

"When you say you're jealous, do you mean it?" You asked, watching his eyes widen a little. He giggled and washed water over your chest. "Of course I do, I like you."

You smiled to him and grabbed his hand. "I like you too.." Your words were soft and shy, matching his eye contact, which was rare. You sat this way until the bath was done draining.
Getting out he held you into a towel, turning you around and gently putting a band-aid over the cut marks he made, then kissing the bruises he littered onto your ass, back, and thighs.

You smiled at him when he finally pulled up, kissing his lips.
"Tendou..I like like you.." You started, looking to the floor. He turned to you, wearing nothing but a towel on his waist. "Oh," Was his only response. Until he continued, "Good, because I love you."

----
AAAA THIS WAS SO SPICY I NEED TO BREATHHH
word count: 1445