♤ Don't Look! (Tamaki Amajiki x Reader)

HEY more sexual content and once again its fem x tamaki! sorry boys! I'll try to fix that one day.
anyways..soft femdom × tamaki.
----

Opening the door to your dorm, you smell a over-whelming whiff of pumpkin. You smile, it's so cold out, but warm in here.
Setting your things down, you notice the bathroom light is on, and there are two drinks setting aside on the counter. You give a confused look.
"Babe?" Your voice cooes outside the bathroom door, gently knocking. Soon, Tamaki nudges the door open, stepping out in nothing but an adorable baby blue sweater, obviously too big for his rather large frame.

You smile and reach for his hand. "What's all this?" His blush grows as he hides himself into your sleeve, rubbing his head.
"W-well I was just relaxing a-and.." his voice fades to nothing. You chuckle and pull off your shoes, "Yes darling?"
He walks over to grab your hand, opening the bathroom door to expose a hot bath with candles floating around it. The presence was warm, clearly filled with love.
He looked at the ground when you peaked over to him, touching his hair softly.
"For us?" You giggled. He nodded his head and kissed your cheek. You closed the door behind him, pulling off your shirt and exposing your bra-claded chest.

Tamaki blushed even harder than previously, pushing his hands in between your skin and the bra latch. "M-may I? Bunny.."
You nodded and looked at him in the mirror, watching as his head tucked into your shoulder blades. Giggling once more, you took off the bra and laid it to the side. He was so cute being bashful, acting as if you all had never seen one and other naked before. You turned to him, "Take off your shirt, please." He quickly removed it, and you hugged him tightly.

His skin was so warm, a nice contrast between your skin from the cold outside. How harsh it had been.
You took off your pants and he looked away slowly, keeping his eyes secretly on you. Then, you stepped foot into the bath, reaching for his hand to get in as well.
He was shy, reaching his large hand out to you, then being pulled into the hot bath.
"You did all of this for me?" Your breath was slow against the back of his neck before you all sat into the tub, and he nodded.

You all sat down, you yourself reaching for the body wash and lathering it on your hands. He looked up to you, watching as your hands dipped into the water and caressed your breasts. His eyes wouldn't leave them, the most amazing scene he had ever been blessed to see.
You dipped them once more in the water, reaching now to his chest. He gasped as your fingers ran along his skin, more importantly, his nipples. You could tell already he was getting hard under the water. How cute.

Cupping a handful of water, you let it wash over his hair, smoothing it down from his face so he couldn't hide away from you.
He yelped a little, scooting closer and letting your legs intertwine more.
You smirked, leaning forward and kissing his chest ever so softly, allowing a moan to escape the boys mouth. He melted instantly, grabbing your waist in an attempt to pull you closer.
This made you laugh, kissing his cheek.
"Were your intentions for this bath dirty..? My little pervert..?" His eyes widened and he clutched onto your waist tighter.
"W-what? No! i-im not a pervert! I'm s-sorr-"
You cut his worries off with a kiss, then leaned back. "Baby, I was only teasing." His breath relaxed.

You could feel his face heat up when you grabbed his thigh, massaging it slowly back and forth. "Such a cute boy, you're mine. All mine.." Your voice trailed off, kissing his collarbone and listening to his squeaks grow louder. This was the time, you couldn't take it anymore. He was so enticing, even with no words said.
You hitched yourself up, resting gently on his cock. He gasped a little, putting his hands around your neck and resting them on your nape.

You let your weight down, letting him fully go inside. "B-bunny! Oh go-gosh.."
His words were sweet as you started to bounce on his cock, hips trusting in need of his everything.
Tamaki reached for your hands in desperation, wanting to hold them. You let him just as he began to tear up slightly and moan louder into your ears.
"Why are you crying baby?" You asked, not stopping the movements below.
"Feels..t-too, a-ah.."
You could tell he was barely able to talk, completely washed out by pleasure. Your lips trailed down to his nipples, biting at them and leaving a few hickeys on the area surrounding.

He was completely flush, hands gripping tightly and his new thrusts becoming powerful. He then loosely grabbed your waist, kissing you harder than ever and moaning into your mouth. To see this boy falling apart at your touch, magnificent. A feeling that gave you power and love for him at the same time.
"B-bunny! I-im so close. Keep going, just like that!" His breaths became heavy, and so did yours, both of you breathing desperately waiting for your climax.
You began to cum, shaking on his thighs and rattling the bath water around.

Only a few seconds later, with him still thrusting, he let out a scream.
"Oh god! I'm i- im.." His words loosened when you felt his seed inside you, rushing so hard it made you flinch.
You rested on his shoulder, listening to the face pace of his heart slowly decrease.
"Bunny, I love you.." He mumbled, grabbing the back of your neck and kissing you softly. You laid your head on his chest, resting from your out of breath-ness.
"I-i love you too, Amajiki-kun.."

I hope you all enjoyed, I know not a lot of you are femdom but this was for the ladies who like to take control! we'll be back to regular fic soon! xxx
1029 words.