All Mine. (Chrollo x Reader)

hey! this will contain yandere- so dont read if you dont like that (that being obsessive behaviors and such) this will be a rather lengthy chapter.
----

Chrollo POV:
I watched her. The beautiful red dress I had picked and sent to her home, flowing on the dance floor. In this package, I sent a letter telling her not to look for me, she will know when the time comes who I am.
Although I forewarned her I could see the beautiful bulbs of her eyes travel the arena of a club we were at. No, not a night club, an fancy-all exclusive club.

I paid for her ticket and her dress, I wanted to see her show me the dedication I so desperately needed from this. From her. She did it, well. Although completely unaware of whom I am, she did it. Blindly.
I could see a small strap under the tight material of her dress, though, she was carrying a concealed weapon.
Smart woman. I had been watching her for a while. Weeks maybe.
Books, candles, music, perfume, I knew her personality in and out. To me, we matched perfectly. Some nights whilst watching her, she would roam into the kitchen and pour herself a crisp glass of champagne at 3am, then proceed to paint the night away. A truly majestic woman.

Your POV:
In this letter a strange man disclosed, I wasn't supposed to search for him. Although I found myself unintentionally eyeing the room.
I figured if he never revealed himself to me, he'd be embarrassed. Hideous maybe. A social reject or worse.

Through the night I drank 3 glasses of champagne, my favorite. Finally after 2 hours of waiting, though, I drew bored with it, and decided to go dance with a handsome man.
The man that had caught my eye was much taller than me. He carried himself wide, and had long black hair. His eyes were rather big, but when he passed me, he smelled of cologne.
I was enchanted.

Standing up, I walked over to him slowly, letting him eye my presence before I made it all the way to his table. When I arrived he looked up to me, sipping on a glass of dark red wine.
"Would you like to dance, sir?" I asked, smiling darkly. He sat the glass down onto the table, standing up to tower above me.
"Yes, I would." His voice wasn't as dark as I had hoped, but enough for my taste.
We flew to the dance floor, him taking my waist and left hand.

His feet moved like butter, his eyes sparkled, and his hair shined. He wouldn't take his eyes off of me. Was this perhaps the man that had sent me the gifts?
All in mind, the dance ended, and he excused himself to the bathroom, promising his short return.
After about 30 minutes, I became worried. It wasn't like me to care for a stranger, but something about him made me feel safe.
I stood from my seat and lead my way to the hall, where the restrooms were.

Embarrassingly enough, there was no one around them, so I peaked in the door.
The sight that caressed my eyes was not a beautiful one.
Blood spattered on the sink, walls, floors, and the man I had danced with only a mere 30 minutes ago was lying in the floor. Not moving.
A blood curdling scream left my mouth, and when I walked in, there was another man standing in the corner. He had a square frame, taller, and a handsome face. There was a headband across his forehead, yet his suit was of the finest materials.

When I walked in, he looked up at me, his beautiful suit and face drenched in blood. This could have only meant one thing, though. He murdered the man lying before me. We stared at each other calmly, my feet shuffling toward the body on the floor.
"W-who are you? Did you do this?" I simply asked, wiping blood from the forehead of my mystery man.
The cornered man only looked at me, eyes wide, completely taken aback.

He nodded then, once, crouching down to the body leveled before him.
I only stared, eyes gaped. Why wasn't I losing it? Why did this man seem so comfortable, yet, hasn't spoken a word?
I sighed a little and looked up to him.
"Well, if you won't talk, I'll leave you alone to this mess. Abid you do, sir." I began to turn when a slippery hand coveted my own, pulling me back from the exit. I gasped, looking behind to see the mans desperate eyes clinging to my own.
I didn't flinch away, only stepping back.
"Y/n, im sorry. I didn't want it to happen like this." This man, knew my name?

I froze in realization. "Y-you! It's you! The man who gifted me this dress!" I faltered, hoping I was correct and didn't embarrass myself. He sighed and let go of my hand, only to bring my close to him, hugging my head into his chest.
"I am. I had to get rid of my competition, you see, I want you to myself." He coldly explained, brushing the back of my hair. I nodded, smelling the sweet sent of rose in his chest.
He pulled my head back into his hands and looked to me, "You must know how so I want you, need you, I will plead at your feet. I would die and kill for you, love."

I gasped, sitting back to take in the thought of this. I knew he existed, but all of this? Why? Why me?
He held worry on his face, which caused me to worry as well. Why wouldn't I have ran from him? This is unnatural, but I could feel his aura. It was dark, and drawing, which made me only want to grow closer to him.
He looked over to me and held my hand once more.

"Your aura is conflicting, but the darkness is strong. The pain. I can take that away for you." He said simply, caressing my hand. I felt drawn in, held in, drowning. I had to.
I pressed my soft lips against his, tasting the blood of the man lying in the floor. This didn't phase me.
A man that would lie, die, and kill for me. A man I wanted.
"May I ask your name, sir?" I started, a blush falling over my cheeks.

"Chrollo. Chrollo Lucilfer."

----
AAA hope you liked it
word count: 1097