Dance With Me. (Kenma x Reader)

loosely based off of those tiktoks lmao you might know from the song. anywayyyyss, love yall.
----

"One-Two and..No! Try again!" My teacher shouted, making me jump. My dance partner jumped. I didn't like him much.
"You'll stay after with each other, I want you to make a quick dance and present it to me tomorrow. This will depend on if you stay in my academy or not. Make do." He was cold, walking out and leaving just us.

I rolled my eyes once more, realizing I'm stuck with this guy all night. I gazed over to him, sitting in a ball. "Kenma..would you like to start now?" He looked up to me, standing up. His stature was greater than mine, and I meekly looked away.
"I guess if we have to, then yes." I nodded.
Looking through my dance book, I gathered a few moves and showed them to him. His face was red. "Isnt this a little..much? I mean we bar-"

"Being too much is what we need. Let's get going, okay?" He only nodded to this, grabbing my hand and leading me to the floor. This dance required a lot of trust, and I had that in him, at least.
He leaned back into the floor, reaching for my hand to begin the first move. Most of it was easy, only flowing together.
This had a lot of touching, which honestly, I think I'm okay with. He didn't seem like a totally perv and we are both single.
Pushing myself against him we began the first five moves of the dance.

He wrapped his hand around my waist softly, growing forward and letting every inch of his body roll against mine. The whole time my face was hot, flushed with every inch.
"We're doing good. Let's start the next five..how many are there?" I looked back at my book, "Only 15, but a lot of its interpretive." Kenma nodded.
We began the next five, the most embarrassing part. He had to shove me off of his hips and both of us thrust forward. In all honestly it was a bit lewd for me.

Going down to the floor, we started the first two, now making it to the embarrassing one. He stumbled backwards when doing it, knocking his ass on the floor. I giggled down to him.
"Silly..are you okay?" Reaching for his hand, he laughed a little too. "I'm fine, y/n. I want to try again!"
I smiled, and we started over.

It took two hours to fully learn the dance, so much body contact and intimacy, we were both heated. We took 5 and I opened the window to the studio.
"Do you want tea?" He meekly asked, pouring himself a cup from the drink station. "Please?"
He brought me over a cup, our fingers slightly over lapping. We both looked away, blushing. I had never felt this way around anyone, but for it to be Kenma shocked me.

We called it a night around 11pm. In all honesty I missed it. We planned to meet briefly at 9am, and perform at 12pm. That left plenty of time for our nerves to calm.
-
When home, I took a very long shower. The hot steamy water fell over my sore shoulders, and I shaved thoroughly.
I tried to use my best of everything, since Kenma and I get so very close. I felt like I needed to be perfect as to not embarrass myself.
Getting out and drying off, I went to bed with my hair wet, planning on straightening it in the morning.
-
Now at the studio, I open the doors. I put on a lot of perfume, deodorant, antiperspirant, and so much more. The material of my outfit clinged tightly to my chest and butt, letting just the right amount of skin show.
When I walked in Kenma was already there, sipping tea and looking out if the window.
"Ready?" My voice boomed in the studios quietness. He stared at me, only blushing and looking down. "Yeah"

We got ready, starting.
His body grabbed against mine slowly, falling down into every position. The music only made it worse, both of us hot in the face. His hands felt up my body, running down the sides. I then felt it. His area ribbed against my ass down into the move. I squeaked to myself.
After we were done, both of us waited against the wall, quietly. The time passed slowly until our teacher walked through the doors.

"Good morning my stars! I assume the dance is prepared?" He spoke, setting his things down. We both nodded. "Good then, get started."
Standing up we looked at each other, a comfortableness resting between the eye contact.

Kenma started the song, coming over to me and grabbing my hips. We stared slowly until the beat drop, when we unleashed it all. He touched me fast and hot, rubbing up against me and letting our bodies flow as one. My face was beet red, looking up the ceiling and letting my body take control. We fell into one and other, becoming so in control, yet out of control at the same time. By the end, we were both hot and red, looking over to the teacher.

He only clapped, "You two are cute," I gasped and looked down at the ground. 'You two?' "You're allowed to stay! That was to intimate and passionate."
Kenma hugged me, thanking me softly. I nodded and hugged him back tightly. He made me feel so good, so warm. So in love.

----
I hope this wasnt too spicy lol. the song will make it better I promise! i didnt edit this a whole lot so if there are mistakes I apologize.
956 words
anyways, xxx