♤ Purely. (Levi x Reader)

THIS CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
anyways, hope yall like this one, it's been on my mind
----

Effortlessly, you undid the corset holding your waist in a knot, lying it aside. Tonight was the galla, the ball- everyone was ecstatic. This was your first ball as Captain, but 3rd overall. All the previous ones had been less than disappointing; Other than last year, though, when you brought your fiance.
The corset hurt like a bitch, it pulled every inch of your skin and rubbed you the wrong way. Hanji would say, "Beauty is pain, darling." While tightening the itchy fabric around your waist.

Smirking at the thought, you got up. The dress looked lavish, and you had no issues putting it on.
Deciding against the corset, you threw on the beautiful article of clothing and begin to powder on light makeup. The night was young, and to be honest, you were excited to see your husband again. It had been 2 days, but 1 is long enough.
Now finished, you stood up, admiring your figure in the mirror. The dress hugged you well, and made your breasts look breath taking. Your bum was hugged to perfection as well, all the better.

Walking out of your office and down the hall, the carriage was waiting outside. Levi had added this nice touch for you.
Arriving to the doors, you hopped in, and began your way to the venue. It was a long and bumpy ride, yes, but sure enough you made it there. Wishing the driver a goodbye, you stepped out and walked up the cobblestone path to the place. It was beautiful, obviously luxurious.
Carrying your coin purse tight to your chest, you entered, seeing now all the people you loved most in life.

Eren, who was like a son, and Mikasa. Like your daughter. They all turned to salute to you, quickly, without hesitation.
You smiled a little, "Relax, have fun!"
They all did, noticing your dress and features. Jeans mouth dropped, you knew he was perverted.
"Oh Captain you look beautiful.." He drew, coming near. Your eyes searched for Levi desperately, not finding him. With a nervous smile you slipped away from Jean, and to the corner where the extra rooms were. A breather was nice.

Suddenly, you feel warm arms wrap around your eyes and mouth, jerking you into the farthest back room there was.
You tried not to freak out, knowing there was a knife strapped tightly around your leg.
Uncovering, you looked up, only to see Levi. Your breath hitched, "What was that for, Levi!?" He scoffed a little, and tucked the loose hairs behind your ear. "I apologize, but, you look absolutely delicious right now. I can't handle it, darling."

His words melted over you, him now lifting you by your thighs to sit into his lap. You made long eye contact, blushing hard. He noticed this, bringing himself in for a soft kiss.
The kiss became less innocent quick, your legs spread out on his lap, and your arms draped around his neck.
He kissed your collar bones, trailing into another deep, passionate kiss. You felt feral.

You grinded softly against his lap, your hips moving at a regulated pace, causing moans to slip. He grunted, too, and held you closer, clearly feeling your wetness against his clothed cock.
"I-if you keep doing that I won't be able to control myself, y/n.." He spoke, kissing your neck and jawline. You didn't stop this action, rolling your hips and feeling his hard cock press against your clit, knowing he was only a layer of fabric away from pleasuring you.
At this point, he had his hands exploring your whole body, feeling every inch of hot, touch starved skin.

You craved him so much, nibbling at his ear, whispering sweet nothings to see his eyes open wide.
He quickly unhooked his belt, pulling his pulsating, pre-cum soaked cock from the black dress pants that confined it. Your eyes lit up, resting your forehead on his, and sliding down onto it.
"Oh, fuck," He moaned, rarely did this happen. You had driven him to the edge. He gave you a dark look, pulling your ass cheeks up and starting a hard thrust. This caused a moan, each time you went up his face and lips softly caressed your breasts.

He thrusted hard, needy almost. He wanted contact with all of your body, and he was ready for you before you even walked in. His head swung back, a song of moans trailing from his lips while you moved up and down, pleasuring yourself on his thick cock.
"Im- I'm about to!" With these words from him, you pulled off, taking away his orgasm. His eyes then became needy, and his hips twitching forward.
"Please. Please let me cum into your fucking perfect pussy." He begged, showing a need only you had seen before.

You giggled a little, sliding the tip of his member in an out, showing a tease of breast to him. This seemed to get the reaction you wanted, because then he whimpered.
His breath was hot and heavy when you slammed yourself down onto his cock, pushing up and down, making your pussy tighten around him.
Clearly Levi couldn't take it, he was a mess. Hot and moaning, his head lying back, rolling his eyes in and out of whiteness. Everything was so fast, so hot, so crazy.

You knew he was near when his hips thrusted up with need, and his hands pulling onto your locks of hair.
You were too, moaning into his ear and bouncing so sweetly.
"Levi, please, give me it. Give me all of it "
That seemed to do the trick. He grabbed your hips, thrusting quickly, and cumming into your heat.
You vibrated almost, moaning his name, feeling his soft skin all over your own.

His breath caught up soon, him now pulling up his pants and re-buckling his belt.
"Y/n, I love you." He said, kissing your forehead and patting the top of your head.
You smiled to him and adjusted yourself, "I love you too, Levi."

----
sorry the end was rushed this was soooo long bro, maybe I'm just tired
anyways
word count: 1049