♤ Frustrated With It. (Sugawara x Reader)

Stop. This is your warning. Sexual content below includes: Sensation play, name calling, humiliation, and more. Do not read if you are triggered by any of these or are too young. Thank you. (This is also fem, sorry boys :(♡)
----

Pulling into the driveway, you notice Suga wasn't home yet. Usually he would already be in the driveway, reading a book and sipping tea.
Dismissing this, you walk into the house and pet your two cats- Kyo and Sama. After that you walk into the kitchen, eager to make two cups of tea. You never got to make the tea because your work ran about 30 minutes later than his, so you thought it would be a nice surprise.

The kettle whistles after you're changed and you pour the two cups, leaving his set aside.
As you're heading over to the couch, you hear a car door slam violently outside. You didn't see Suga, and he was never the violent type. You opened a long book you had only read about halfway through, whipping through the old pages like nothing to find your place, when the door opened harshly.

"Suga? Is that you? I made tea if y-" You stopped mid-sentence seeing his taller frame usher through the doorway. He looked so mad, you weren't used to this.
"Y/n, come here please." He then turned, walking down the small hallway to your bedroom. In a confused state, you followed ever so slightly stepping. Maybe he felt sick?
You stood in the doorway, watching as he undressed. "Are you okay?" Your words were soft, stepping to him and reaching your hand to ruffle his hair. He let out a steamy breath and laid his hands around your waist, slowly pushing you to the bed.

You didn't question it until his shirt was up your bra, flicking your nipples ever so teasingly. "Suga..I'm confused..w-whats going on.." He gave a small smirk and sat you up, reaching his hands softly to undo your bra.
"I had a bad day at work.." His voice trailed off, teeth meeting your collar bone. Yelping slightly, you ran your fingers through his soft hair and down the nape of his neck. You could feel his grin as his kisses led up to your mouth, tounge teasing against your lips, pleading for entry. You allowed it, your kiss becoming deeper.

He brushed up against you, letting you know he was hard now. Almost certain he had planned to do something more to you.
Then, he reached under you and flipped you over, pulling down your pants to your ankles and exposing your skin to the cold of the room. You gasped, embarrassed from the sight. You, bent over the bed, knees red from the carpet and pretty purple panties showing.
He smiled and ran his hand over your back, then down your thigh.

You felt the warmth settle from his hands, relaxing you. Only to then have his hand come down, clashing with your ass, creating a sting. "S-suga, ah! Wh-why.."
"Because I want to play with my pet." His words hit like ice as he rubbed the area, leaning down to kiss your agitated skin. You couldn't help but gasp and fall loose when his lips trailed down to your now completely heated vagina.
You knew he could feel it when he laughed, the breath rushing against the sensitive area and causing you to jump a little.

He then ran his hand down your leg, opening them up slowly to expose the soaked garment below. His breath seemed satisfied as he looked at you in this state, completely at his will. Your face flushed at this thought, waiting for his next move.
The waiting wasn't long as his hand came down again, smacking your agitated skin.
A yelp escaped your lips, only for you to back yourself up, letting him get closer to your ass.

His breath hitched, knowing he wasnt done playing. Your shirt was pulled up from the back, him licking all the way from the bottom of your hem line to the top of your nape. This action made your back arch, now the wind of the fan making this area cold.
That soon ended when Suga reached for the burning candle on your nightstand, holding the glass above your back and dripping it down. The sting was beautiful, your breath becoming heavy now.

You were a mess, arching your back, begging without words. "Tell me what you want, slut. Tell me now." His words cut like daggers while his nails scraped into your back and pulled your hair. Every part of your body was sensitive, waiting for his next move to begin.
"P-please..for the love of God, fuck me! Take me!" His eyes widened watching you succumb to this simple request. Usually you were the top, but this time he wanted to watch you melt into his lap.

He quickly pulled down his trousers, rubbing the tip of his cock over your panties, right on your clit. This made your knees buckle, only pushing your ass up further to him. Your eyes sparkled with intimidation as he pulled down your panties. "My-my, how wet can one whore be?"
He scoots you up to him, pulling your hair and forcing you into a proper doggy-style. Seeing you like this, completely as his mercy, made him nearly feral.

He then slowly pushed his cock into your heat, groaning at the feeling. Beginning with a few small thrusts, you moaned louder each time. You were both sweaty, pressing each others hot skin together.
His moans and thrusts got faster as you got closer, pushing you to the edge.
"S-Suga! I- Im-" He reaches and closes your lips with his hand. "M-me too..together." His words fall over you like a blanket with your orgasm.
Bodies shaking, he gets let's go of your hair and mouth, kissing your back over the wax.
"Y-you said something about t-tea..?"

Holy crap this was 1000+ words! Hope you made it to the end and enjoyed dom Sugawara! xxx