Hellish. (Eren Jaeger x Reader)

very short fluff!
----

Sighing, you grab the only candle providing light into your room. Eren was fast asleep already, coming in the room and crashing almost as soon as he returned from his mission.
They scouted along the walls today, leaving him tired. So tired you had to take his shoes off for him, but you didn't mind.

Lying on the bed beside him, you blow out your candle and sit in on your dark oak-stained night stand. You weren't very tired today, you took off from your duties as a mission Captain for a well deserved day-in. While you were home, you read books and sipped tea while cleaning up some around the house.
Pondering off, you notice Eren starts to shake slightly, tossing over to face you, his eyes still closed. You thought nothing of it, once again closing your eyes and beginning to drift.

With a sudden jolt-like action, Eren flipped onto his stomach, mumbling something and furrowing his eyebrows. You smiled, touching his elbow and rubbing his upper arm in a calming manner.
This didn't came to no prevail, seeing how a moment later he shot up, sitting over the side of the bed and breathing heavily.
Your instincts kicked in, running over to the opposing side of the bed and sitting on your knees to be face level with the brown haired man.

"Are you alright, dear?" You whispered to him, tucking the hair behind his ear. He nodded and looked up to you. "J-just a nightmare. I've been having a few."
You smiled and walked into the kitchen-like area, pouring him a glass of water and bringing it to him. He took it, sipping it down quickly, then lying the glass on his nightstand.
You crawled back into the side of your bed, "Would you like me to hold you?" You offered, spreading your arms open. He looked over, leaning down and kissing you on the forehead. He then laid on your chest, nuzzling in and breathing deeply.

"Y/n, I hope to make you my forever someday soon." His words dripped out, obviously him half asleep and not knowing what he was saying. You chuckled, brushing your hand through the thicket of his hair. He looked up to you from your chest, "I'm serious. I want to marry you someday, Captain." He giggled a little, lying back down.
You blushed, turning into heat and melting. "I-id like that, Jaeger." Your hand rubbed the small of his back, slowly coming down as you two fell asleep.

----
i hope this was cute! maybe something with Todoroki next? we'll seeeee..xxx