Chapter 3

**WE ARE STILL 3 YEARS AGO**

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

I'm not sure how to feel, he opened my door and lifted me into his truck, he has been driving the speed limit and my heart won't stop racing. His one hand is gripping the steering wheel while his other plays with the temperature in the truck. The only one who has opened my doors are the men in my family, nobody has done that for me this way though and I'm trying not to watch him but, I can't help it, I really like him.

"I'm starving, do you care if we make a quick pit stop?" he asks as I smile, maybe he feels the spark here to, I know I do, I'd love to go eat with him.

"Nope, go where you want" I say as he looks over at me and looks me up and down with his odd colored eyes, I don't know if they are grey, blue or green I feel like they change every few minutes.

"Where do you want to go?" he asks as he cuts the radio down.

"I don't really care where you go" I tell him, I'm doing this on purpose, I'm not saying us until he really asks.

"Tayson" he demands as he looks over at me while we come to a stop.

"I really don't care where you eat, I live in West Village by the way" I tell him as he sighs and leans over, he grabs my hands as he looks at me. I immediately feel sparks and heat as he holds both of my hands in one of his.

"Tayson will you please tell me where you would like us both to eat together?" he asks as I smile. I knew he would crack and ask me, I already have him wrapped around my finger.

"Fine, there is a small restaurant around the corner and they have really good burgers" I tell him as he nods and releases my hands, he looks me up and down again as he smiles.

"Why do you do that?" I ask as I catch him looking at me.

"How can you eat burgers, maintain your body, and look this fucking beautiful? You really are the full package" he motions to my body and my face. I blush as he says that, he just told me I was beautiful.

"Thank you but, I work out with my dad and brothers a lot, I like it" I tell him as he smiles.

"I'd like to see that, how much can you lift?, you can't weigh more than 110 pounds" he says as I gasp. I am not a weak little innocent princess, I can lift more than most men.

"My squat record is 200 and I weigh 120, I do 100 chin ups everyday for these" I tell him as I show him my arms laughing.

"Impressive, I'll give you that dimples" he says as he grins at me and keeps driving as I give him directions, we make it a few minutes later to my favorite restaurant in town.

I go to open the door as he grabs my hand, "No" he demands as I release my grip. What does he mean by no? I find out a few seconds later as he gets out and comes over to my door, he opens it and grabs me by my hips lifting me out as he places me on my feet and shuts the door.

"Thanks" I say as I release my grip on his shoulders and look down at his chest.

"Anytime baby" he responds slightly while placing his hand on the small of my back and rubbing his thumbs on my back again. I love it, it feels so right.

He opens the door as we walk in and get seated in the dinning room corner booth beside the large glass windows. He slips in next to me as he picks up his menu.

"What are you going to get? What's your favorite, a burger right?" he asks he holds it between his large hands.

"Yes but, you have to get it hand tossed with American Cheese and bacon and add a side of their famous French fries, it's the best, I promise" I tell him as he smiles at me with his perfect teeth.