Chapter 20

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

I smile as I see Connor on my couch curled up with Roxie, I love this. He's been the most perfect and loving guy for the past few days and I love it. I love being with him.

After fighting, and making up we spent the rest of the engagement party with everyone, Avery was very shocked and she looked so happy. She was radiant and Connor and I left afterwards and just worked on us. We told them about us, and now we are just working on us, together.

My parents already knew, and everyone else was happy for us but, we decided to still go slow and take our time with each other. I don't want to rush anything because I'm so in love with him that I will do whatever I can to stay with him and be happy.

I walk over to him and jump on his waist and pinch his cheeks. I have to go to my mom and dads and see Eliza soon. I love that little girl with my whole heart and I can't wait to see her on my day off.

"Ohh, baby. Let me sleep" he rasps out as he grips my hips under his hands and rubs over my sides.

"I have to go, you better kiss me before I leave" I rasp out as I lean forward and kiss his soft plump lips and Roxie stands up wagging over to her food bowl.

"Don't go" he says as he pulls away and attacks my lips. I moan as he forces his tongue over mine and into my mouth. I smile against his lips as he pulls away and attacks my neck.

Giggles erupt from me as he kisses down the base of my neck as he grips my butt in his hands. I'm not one to be completely comfortable and he's slowly getting me to the point to where I am. He grips my legs and brings me closer to his chest as I grip his hair. We do this for hours and hours at a time but I love it.

I lean down and seal his lips with mine as I grip his face in my hands, I suck on his plump bottom lip as he moans. The hottest fucking moan erupts from the back of his throat. I feel goosebumps raise all over my skin as his hands rub my legs, thighs, hips, and stomach.

I break away from his lips and kiss his jawline as he holds the flesh of my thigh in his bare hand. Fuck his hands are the best thing ever. He grips my thigh and opens my legs as he pushes my core on to his. He's hard, hard hard, not regular hard.

I'm not uncomfortable though, I've learned to trust him and I feel better with us after these last few days, we just talked and got to know each other more. I think I needed that for this to feel good.

"I need to stop" he rasp out while kissing my chest and neck.

"I need to go but I don't want to" I tell him as I hold his head in my hands. He smiles across my lips.

"Tayson I love you so much" he tells me as I smile.

"I love you more" I tell him as I kiss him slowly but this time he doesn't let go, he grips my ass harder as I kiss him back. He pushes his tongue forcibly into my mouth, and doesn't stop, his hands, his mouth, his lips everything makes me so fucking wet I think I'm dripping arousal.

"Damn this is so good" I moan as he breaks away and rubs his hands higher until he reaches my shoulders and rubs them to.

"Do you have to go?" He asks as he lays back and brings me with him, I lay my elbow on his chest as I look down at him.

"Yes, I haven't had a free day with them and I miss Eliza" I rasp out as he looks up and doesn't say anything he just smiles and rubs my shoulders under his muscular hands.

"What?" I ask as he smiles.

"You are the best" he says as I smile and blush.

"Stop, you're making me blush" I tell him as he smiles and rubs my hair.