Chapter 31

**(Edited)**

Connor's POV

Hampton Dobson.

All I can see in this video besides Tayson's hair being changed is Hampton. She's hugging another man and I'm not okay with that. She's mine and the way she looks so happy, it makes me happy, just not with him.

I sit in the passenger seat as Trevor drives me to the airport. He's in Avery's car to cover us up. I didn't want to take my car, it's fucking expensive and I don't trust people around it. They'll probably bust the windows and hot wire it, and that's not happening. "Man, I love my sister but, we don't even know where she is. She doesn't tell us and if coach finds out about this you're fucking done" he tells me as I nod and sit back.

"I know, that's why I have this" I tell him as I pull out a black hat, sunglasses and a large hoodie. It'll add weight and cover my face and jawline so that nobody will recognize me.

"Don't be stupid and call me if you need me to pick you up, I'm right here sweat pea" he tells me as I hop out the door with all my gear on.

"Go fuck your wife and leave me alone jackass, you'd do it for Avery" I tell him as he nods and flashes his wedding band.

"Do good and you'll have one of these to" he tells me while I shut the door, and he shows me his hand. He's so fucking proud of being married, it's all he talks about, that's everything to him and I know he loves her more than he's ever loved football. I feel that way about Tayson. I just hope she still feels it with me. We can't be over because she wants to see him, I'm her first and only love just like she is for me.

Hurrying pass everyone, I walk into the airport and catch my flight within thirty minutes. I pile onto the plane and take my seat beside a yelling kid and an old guy who smells like moth balls. This should be fun, at least I'm not in the back of the plane and I have a round trip ticket for tonight, with two seats. Hopefully for her.

An hour later we land in Alabama and I make it in the airport. Seeing people taking pictures around them I cover myself up as I haul a taxi and tell them her grandparents address. They should tell me where she is, she wouldn't tell me where she was, she just said she was outpatient and that she went to therapy everyday. I don't think she was crazy, I still don't, I think she was under so much stress from working, her family, and me that she couldn't cope with it.

I pull into the driveway of their home as I get out and pay the driver heavily. I press the button to the security gate as the driver pulls away.

"Can I help you?!" I hear her grandpa yell as I rip my glasses off and show my head.

"It's Connor" I tell him as he lets me in seeing my face. The gate opens as I walk through and to the fucking mansion he lives in.

"Connor, what are you doing here? You're playing in the Super Bowl in less than a fucking day son" he tells me as I walk towards his steps. I see Grace standing beside him as I look over at her.

"I need to see Tayson. Where is she?" I ask as their faces drop and Beau sits down his fucking Cheerios as he leans against the door frame.

"She left, she's in Atlanta" he tells me as I sigh.

"What the fuck?! Why did she go back! I came to get her!" I ask as I run my fingers through my hair.

"She said that. She didn't want to wait to go with us, she said something about a photo of a girl. Connor she had that look, she's done with therapy" He tells me as I shake my head.

"Damn, hold on" I demand as I grab my phone and call the taxi back. I immediately request a pick up as fast as I can as I shake my head.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow" I say as I hug them both and run back to the gate. I jump over the fence to see the car pulling up as I rush in. Catching my breath I rasp out, "A- Airport" and buckle in.