Chapter 38

**(Edited)**

Connor's POV

"Come on, we have a date" I whisper in her ear as she turns around in bed and starts petting Roxie.

"No, I want this as my date, I'm sleeping" she scoffs off before hiding her head under the mountain of pillows. She doesn't know I'm proposing today, I've got everything planned out and I'm ready to be an engaged man. I just hate she's sick.

"You won't regret it come on, for me" I whisper as I push the pillow off of her head and look at her hair fanning around her beautiful face.

"Please" I demand as I start rubbing my hands along her thighs and stomach all the way up to her face. I squeeze on one of her boobs under my hand as I hold her face in the other.

"Connor, I just don't feel good" she whispers as I grab her face in my hand and kiss her softly.

"For me, you know you want to" I whisper against her mouth as I wander my hands down to her sides. I immediately start tickling her as she giggles and throws the pillow at me.

"Fine" she sighs as I continue moving my hands along her belly to make her laugh. That always cheers her up.

"Get dressed with me, you'll love it" I whisper onto her lips as I kiss her softly and pull her into my arms. I find a blue dress that I love, and hang it up for her, she'll thank me for that later. I find some brown heels and set them down as I find a shirt and pants to match her, she'll love that we look alike for the photographers taking our pictures later.

"These" I demand as I look through her underwear and bras and find a sexy red one and some cheeky red panties. I hold them up in my hands as I smile and hold the strings to the sides.

"You're just horny" she scoffs before stripping out of her clothes and walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

"You know I am, look at that ass" I whistle as I watch her walk into the bathroom. I smile as she giggles and steps into the glass shower. Stripping my clothes off I join her and shut the bathroom door behind me. She pushes my hands away from her stomach a few times before I trap her on the side of the tile and look at her face.

"Why can't I touch you?" I ask as she sighs.

"I don't feel pretty right now. I feel like a bloated pig, I think I've put on a few pounds" she whispers as I scoff. I will not have this shit.

I drop to my knees and move her hands away from her body as I hold them on her sides. I kiss all over her stomach, lower belly and chest until she sighs and smiles.

"I love you and I don't care if you feel fat. You will always be my woman." I tell her as she nods and rubs her hands through my hair.

"You're to good for me" she whispers as I smile and kiss her lips softly standing up, I know she's not in the mood for sex so I'm just showing her how much I love her in a different way.

"I think it's the opposite way around" I whisper as she smiles and grabs the soap. She washes my hair as lean back and let her have her way with it. She loves running her hands through my scalp and I don't mind, it feels really nice.

When she finishes she washes my back as I turn around and grip her hips wrapping her legs around me. "My turn" I whisper as I kiss all over her neck. She giggles as I pinch her butt in my hand and start lathering her body in soap.

"I could get used to this" she says as I wash and massage her whole body.

"Good" I whisper as I hold her into my chest washing the soap off of her back. She rubs her hand over my chest before kissing my lips and holding my face in her hands.