Chapter 34

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

"Hi Dawson" I say as I find him in Dean's arms. I take him away from his dad as I love all over him. He's precious and I'd love to have this in a few years after getting married and staying married for a while. Dawson is perfect, even with the large birthmark across his chest. 

He opens his eyes as I take a good look at him and smile. I've been here all night waiting on his appearance, I didn't know he was a boy until a few minutes ago but I'm so happy I stayed. Connor fell asleep on the couch outside as I paced the floor waiting on this little guy.

He decided to take five hours to come out and I'm so happy. Tatum's been through hell though, you can look at her and tell she's exhausted. She's laying down right now as Eliza stays beside her holding her hand. She's been the best little girl ever making sure that her mommy was okay. I know she was scared when she saw the big pile of water. 

Speaking of, "Hey Dean, do you want me to take Eliza tonight? I can bring her back tomorrow after everything settles down" I whisper to him as he lays in the chair holding Tatum's other hand. He looks tired too, and I know they are ready to go to bed. 

"I think my mom and dad were going to take her but if she wants to go with you, you can take her. I think they fell asleep" he tells me as I hand him Dawson and he rubs his butt under his hands. I walk over and tap Eliza waking her sleeping figure softly.

"Eliza, do you want to come stay with Aunt Tay and Uncle Connor or do you want to go with Mimi and Papa?" I ask as she smiles. I love her little smile. 

"You!" She demands as I smile and nod. I reach for her as she hugs me. 

"Bye daddy, love you" she tells him kissing his cheek and walking over. She comes back to the bed and jumps up next to Tatum.

"Mommy" she says shaking her as Dean tells her to stop and that mommy's tired. It's almost two in the morning now and my entire family is asleep in the private waiting room except me.

"Yes sweetheart" she says as she rubs her knee cap. I never thought my sister would make such a great mom but she's amazing.

"I go with Aunt Tay and Uncle Connor" she tells her as Tatum nods and kisses her head.

"I love you baby be good" she tells her as Eliza kisses her on the cheek and says, "Wove you to mommy". That's so fucking adorable and I love that.

"Take care of her, I know you will, I love you" she tells me as I nod and hug her softly. Eliza's about to fall back asleep any minute now.

"I'll see you and that beautiful baby boy tomorrow, I love you" I tell her as she smiles and I kiss the side of her head. Grabbing Eliza's hand I hoist her up and on to my hip as I walk back into the lobby. She's not heavy at all and I know she's tired.

I kiss her head as she lays down on my shoulder and I walk out to see Connor still asleep across the chair and holding onto the coat I was wearing.

"Hey, babe" I whisper as I run my fingers through his hair and over his shoulder. He squirms as I rub his cheek and rub over his chest.

"Hey, come on, we need to go home" I whisper as I hold Eliza in my arms. He doesn't move as I look around, seeing my dad and mom asleep I reach down and palm him through his jeans as he shoots right up.

"Fuck" he whispers as he sees me.

"Come on, let's go home" I whisper as he looks at me sleepily. I help him up as he adjusts his dick and stands up. He grabs Eliza out of my arms and puts her in his as we walk towards the elevator.